DIY Craft Project - Silhouette Keepsake
Updated: Nov 15
DIY Silhouette pictures
Do you follow us on Tik Tok yet? Take a look here.
Years ago I had a silhouette from my firstborn done. Now I have two more children and wanted to decorate our house with everyone's picture. Unfortunately, I couldn't find someone professional for the job and ended up doing it myself.
- printed silhouette photo off your child
- 1 pencil
- 1 blue hand copy paper
- black craft paper
- white craft paper
- clue stick
- 1 frame
- take a silhouette photo of your child in front of a white wall
- adjust the size if needed and print it in black and white
- place the blue hand copy paper in between the black craft paper and printed picture
- trace the outline of your child's silhouette with a pencil
- the silhouette is now on the black craft paper visible, time to cut it out
- clue the cutout on the white craft paper and place it in the frame
This might be interesting for you too: - Fruit Sparkler - Dancing Grapes Experiment - Toddler Safe Playdough Recipe
- match the craft paper and frame to your interior design. Any color can be used!
Are you interested in more kids activities and arts & crafts? Subscribe to our newsletter now and never miss an update! Click here