Are you looking for inspiring Ramadan quotes for kids? Then you are in the right place!
Here are 120 Ramadan Sayings for Children including matching books and activities.
Let’s have a look!
There are affiliate links in this post, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will be compensated if you click through and take action. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Ramadan Facts for Kids
Before starting with our Ramadan quotes for kids, let’s learn a little about it first.
What is Ramadan?
Ramadan is the ninth month of the Islamic moon calendar when Muslims all over the world fast from sunrise to sunset.
It is a month of fasting, reflection, prayers, and community.
When is Ramadan?
Ramadan is this year from the evening of Wed, Mar 22, 2023, till the evening of Fri, Apr 21, 2023.
Why do Muslims Celebrate Ramadan?
Muslims across the world celebrate Ramadan to mark when Prophet Muhammad received the Quran, (the Islamic holy book) from an angel sent from Allah in 610 AD.
What is Eid al-Fitr?
The end of Ramadan is celebrated with Eid al-Fitr also known as “the festival of breaking the fast”, when family and friends get together for greetings, presents, and celebration.
New cloth are worn and graves are visited.
How can Children Participate in Ramadan?
As mentioned before healthy Muslim adults fast during the month of Ramadan from dawn to sunset. After the sunset, the family gathers after the evening prayers to have a nice dinner together.
However, children are not expected to participate in fasting. Nevertheless, many children like to participate and are encouraged to do so in an age-appropriate way.
For example, they can pick one day on a weekend to fast, or choose a couple of hours a day to do so.
Ramadan Books for Kids
Here are some great Ramadan books for kids:
Are you interested in more kid’s activities, arts & crafts, and science experiments?
I have made it easy for you! Join our newsletter now and I will send you new fun for kids.
Subscribe for free
120 Best Ramadan Quotes for Kids
Now were we learned a lot about Ramadan it is time to have a look at our Family Ramadan quotes.
Our list of quotes on Ramadan includes Ramadan sayings for kids, short Ramadan phrases, quotes about Ramadan, Happy Ramadan wishes, messages, Ramadan greetings for kids, and the best Ramadan captions.
Let’s have a look and get inspired!
Ramadan Sayings for Kids
Here are some of our favorite Ramadan sayings for kids:
- “Wishing you a happy Ramadan.”
- “To the best kid I know: May this Ramadan help you grow!”
- “May all your prayers be answered this Ramadan and always.”
- “Let Allah guide you and protect you this Ramadan and always.”
- “Cheers to Ramadan! May Allah guide you to Jannah and bestow upon you many pleasures here on earth.”
- “Whatever your heart can dream, you will surely have it in Ramadan Kareem. Have a blessed month!”
- “Happy Ramadan, my love. May Allah lead us the right way and provide us with what we ask.”
- “Ramadan is a journey, and like all journeys, it is not without its ups and downs.” – Unknown
- “Reach for the Ramadan moon! If you fall, fall on your prayer rug in sujood.”
- “May this holy month bring an abundance of blessings.”
“Happy Ramadan, my darling. I wish the month of Ramadan would help you see clearly and bring you nearer to Allah.”Unknown
Happy Ramadan Wishes for Kids
Your kids will love the following kids Ramadan wishes:
- “Ramadan Mubarak!”
- “Make a dua list and check it twice. Don’t forget to ask for Paradise!”
- “May your faith be further emboldened this Ramadan.”
- “Wishing you an easy fast.”
- “My shining star, my crescent moon, my Eid balloon. We miss you so much, we hope to see you soon!”
- “Greetings of peace, a delicious feast, may His blessings never cease.”
- “Sending you love and joy this Ramadan.”
- “May your fasting feel fast.”
- “O God, we ask you for faith that doesn’t fade, blessings that do not deplete, and the company of Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, in the highest level of your Paradise.” — Nisa’i
- “Extra hugs and kisses for an extra special day. Eid Mwah-barak!”
“Wishing you health and prosperity this Ramadan.”Unknown
Ramadan Messages for Kids
Next are the following Happy Ramadan Messages for Children:
- “Wishing you a blessed Ramadan.”
- “Prayer rugs and Eid hugs, happy holidays to my cuddle bugs!”
- “May your days and nights be Mubarak and bright.”
- “You’re sweeter than a box of dates. Happy Ramadan!”
- “Keeping you in our prayers during Ramadan.”
- “May this holy month bring you ever closer to enlightenment.”
- “O God, we ask You for Your Love, the love of those whom You Love, and actions that will bring us closer to Your Love.” — Tirmidhi
- “May Ramadan bring you prosperity and joy.”
- “Speak a good word or remain silent.” – Prophet Muhammed
- “May Ramadan bring you ever closer to Jannah.”
“Sending your family love and light this Ramadan.”Unknown
Best Ramadan Greetings for Kids
Time to check out our happy Ramadan greetings for children:
- “Sending love to you and your family this Ramadan.”
- “May the holy month of Ramadan set your spirit alight.”
- “Here comes the Ramadan Drummer and Ramadan too. I hope this month is filled with lots of fun for you!”
- “Sending wishes of a sweet Iftar.”
- “May Ramadan bring you closer to having your prayers answered.”
- “We break our fast with a date, I hope your Ramadan is great!”
- “May God accept from us, and from you. Eid Mubarak!”
- “Make this Ramadan the turning point in your life. break free from the deceptions of this world and indulge into the sweetness of EEMAN.” – Unknown
- “Love, laughter, and lanterns. Thanks for a wonderful iftar party!”
- “May Allah bless you and your family during the Holy Month.”
“May Allah bless and protect your family during Ramadan and always.”Unknown
Inspirational Ramadan Quotes
What do you think about these inspiring Ramadan Quotes and Sayings?
- “My favorite Ramadan recipe? All of us gathered together.”
- “We owe gratitude to the Almighty Allah for allowing us to worship throughout the holiest month of Ramadan. May Allah grant you joy during this Ramadan. Happy Ramadan to you!”
- “Ramadan is the best time to sympathize and give what we can.” — Yusuf Islam
- “Oh, my Lord and Sustainer, please forgive me and be merciful to me. You are the best amongst those who show mercy.” – Prayer for the First 10 Days of Ramadan
- May Allah bless you this Ramadan and remind you: “Happy now the Believers, who humble themselves in their prayer, and who keep aloof from vain words, and who are doers of alms-deeds, and who restrain their appetites.”
- “This holy month, may your fast be meaningful and your feast be abundant.”
- “Remember during the holy month: Poor is the soul who leaves Ramadan as they were before.”
- “When Ramadan begins, the gates of paradise are opened.” — Muhammad Al-Bukhari
- “Ramadan is not just about fasting; we also need to donate to the hungry, assist the less fortunate, control our tongues, not pass judgment on others, and forgive. That is the Ramadan spirit. A happy Ramadan to you.”
- “Oh, Allah! I fasted for You, and I believe in You [and I put my trust in You], and I break my fast with your sustenance.” – The Prayer for Breaking the Fast
“O believers, fasting is prescribed to you as it was to those before you. So that you may become righteous.”Surah Al-Baqarah 2:18
Motivational Ramadan Quotes
Followed by our motivational Ramadan phrases:
- “Ramadan is a BOOT CAMP for the Muslim body and soul. In this Holy month, make every day count.” – Ibn Jeem
- “One month of fasting for a reward everlasting. Ramadan Kareem.”
- “Whoever fasts in the month of Ramadan out of sincere faith, and hoping for a reward from Allah, then all his previous sins will be forgiven.” – Sahih Bukhari
- “Ramadan reminds us to focus on the spiritual and look towards the light.”
- “The adequate time to petition Allah for forgiveness is during Ramadan. Thank him for keeping you alive until now and for all of his favors. Let Ramadan’s essence permeate your hearts and ignite your souls from the inside out. Kareem Ramadan.”
- “This holy month, we are reminded that the Quran says, “Allah is with those who restrain themselves.”” – Unknown
- “Whosoever recites only one ‘Ayat’ in Holy Ramadan, he will be awarded as if he had recited the full Qur’an in other months.” – Prophet Muhammad
- “Allah says: O you who have believed, decreed upon you is fasting as it was decreed upon those before you that you may become righteous [2:185]
- “This Ramadan, let us always remember that with faith, anything is possible.” – Unknown
- “Ramadan is the month whose beginning is mercy, whose middle is forgiveness, and whose end is freedom from fire.” – Prophet Muhammad
“He has left his food, drink, and desires for my sake, The fast is for me so that I will reward (The fasting person) for it, and the reward of good deeds is multiplied ten times”Sahih Al Bukhari
Quotes About Ramadan
Time for our quotes for Ramadan:
- “In a year it only comes once, the Sultan of eleven months!”
- “Ramadan is the perfect time for a spiritual workout.” — Dr. Bilal Philips
- “Start the practice of self-control with some penance; begin with fasting.” – Mahavira
- “In His infinite mercy, Allah has sent the light of Ramadan to erase the night” — Yasmine Mogahed
- “Ramadan is the month whose beginning is mercy, whose middle is forgiveness, and whose end is freedom from fire.” – Mohammad, the Prophet
- “May Allah guide you to the purification of the soul during your fast.”
- “Ramadan is one of the doors of mercy flung wide open as an opportunity.” — Ahmed Rehab
- “Ya Allah, you blessed me with Islam, and I didn’t ask for it. Ya Allah, bless me with Jannat-ul-Firdaus, and I am asking for it.” – Imam Ash-Shafa-i
- “I’d travel from afar for a taste of your iftar. Happy Ramadan to my favorite cook!”
- “The fasting person is in a state of worship as long as he does not backbite.”
Best Ramadan Quotes 2023
How about our 2023 Ramadan Quotes?
- “Welcome Ramadan 2023, welcome month of the Quran!”
- “Make Dua – it’s Ramadan the month of forgiveness.”
- “This holistic month will brighten up your life – lighten up your luck. Happy Ramadan.”
- “Hard work pays off. Eid Mubarak!”
- “Allah never expects us to be perfect during Ramadan, but he expects us to keep on trying. Happy Ramadan”
- “Ramadan is like a rare flower that blossoms once a year and just as you begin to smell its fragrance, it disappears for another year.”
- “Never walk the path of lies and disgrace. Islam is about love and forgiveness.”
- “Ramadan Mubarak. May this Ramadan bring immense joy to you and your family. Best wishes to you.”
- “Prophet Muhammad SAW said: Fasting is the shield, it will protect you from the hellfire and prevent you from sins.”
- “This Ramadan, ensure you dress neatly, donate generously, treat people kindly, and purify your soul with the name of Allah.”
“May we all be able to do good deeds this Ramadan. Wish you a blissful Ramzanul Mubarak.”Unknown
Short Ramadan Quotes
Short but sweet are our short Ramadam Islamic quotes:
- “Have you ever wondered why we’re happy in Ramadan? Because we do what we were created to do.” – Sh. Alaa Elsayed
- “Don’t be a servant of Ramadan, Be a servant of Allah SWT. Be consistent.”
- “Ramazan. The month when you gradually start to realize that it’s not the devil. It’s you.”
- “Periodic fasting can help clear up the mind and strengthen the body and the spirit.” – Ezra Taft Benson
- “Allah loves deed done constantly, even if they may be small.”
- “Ramadan is the month to seek forgiveness for our sins. May Allah accept our prayers and pardon our wrongdoings.”
- “If the brain and the belly are burning clean with fasting, every moment a new song comes out of the fire.”
- “Live your life like every day is Ramadan and the Akhirah will become you, Eid.”
- “Allah always loves us – may your life fill with love and laughter.”
- “Here’s wishing we all spend this sacred month praying to the Almighty. May Allah bless everyone. Ramadan Kareem!”
“Love Allah – trust him – he will show you path – guide you always.”Unknown
Best Ramadan Fasting Quotes
What do you think about the following quotes about Ramadan fasting:
- “O you who believe! Fasting is prescribed to you as it was prescribed to those before you. so that you may learn self-restraint. Quran 2:183”
- “Wishing you a very happy Ramadan 2023! As we fast during this holy month, may our souls become full of gratitude and respect!”
- “Fasting is, first and foremost, an exercise for identifying and managing adversity in all its forms. With faith, in full conscience, fasting calls women and men to an extra degree of self-awareness.” – Tariq Ramadan
- “Ramadan is the blank cheque; you can fill it by your own figures but with Ibadah, fasting n helping others.”
- “May your prayers and fasting bring you prosperity and faith this Ramadan.”
- “We observe that in the scriptures, fasting almost always is linked with prayer. Without prayer, fasting is not complete fasting; it’s simply going hungry.” – Joseph B. Wirthlin
- “Wishing you a very happy Ramadan 2023! As we fast during this holy month, may our souls become full of gratitude and respect!”
- “The philosophy of fasting calls upon us to know ourselves, to master ourselves, and to discipline ourselves the better to free ourselves. To fast is to identify our dependencies, and free ourselves from them.” – Tariq Ramadan
- “Malaika writes every deed’s reward, but the Soam /fasting in Ramadan is the only act Allah will reward for it by Himself.”
- “Do charity in Ramadan even by breaking the fast of someone with a single date or water.”
“Fasting in the day time, traveeh in the night, and a unique package of odd nights Alhamdulillah for everything, my Lord.”Unknown
Ramadan Captions for Kids
Last but not least are our kids Ramadan captions:
- “Keep calm and prepare for Ramadan.”
- “You can still make or break a habit.”
- “Matching Eid outfits?”
- “Ramadan a chance to build your Imaan.”
- “Gift purity to your soul – celebrate this holistic Ramadan.”
- “Ramadan Strengthen your Imaan, heal your heart.”
- “May Allah shower blessings on you.”
- “Ramadan is about losing sins, not weight.”
- “Sleep Less pray more.”
- “Ramadan is the best time to make or break a habit.”
“Ramadan is about losing sins, not weight.”Unknown
Our visual learners can check out our family Ramadan quote video here:
I also like to introduce you to the following quotes for kids:
- Act of Kindness Quotes
- Gratitude Quotes
- Love Quotes
- Friendship Quotes
- New Beginning Quotes
- Confidence Quotes
- March Quotes
- Good Morning Quotes
- Quotes for Special Occasions
Fun Ramadan Activities for Kids
After you are done with these inspiring Ramadan quotes and sayings, go check out the following activities to celebrate Ramadan:
How to Download Your Free Printable Ramadan Quotes for Kids PDF
Simply sign up here for our newsletter and you will receive the link to our free printable Ramadan Sayings.
Already a subscriber? Don’t worry, no need to subscribe twice. I just updated our free printable library.
You can find our best Ramadan Lunch Note Printable there or check our latest newsletter for more information.
Pin Our Inspiring Ramadan Quotes for Kids
Don’t forget to save our 120 Happy Ramadan Wishes on Pinterest for later! Be sure you are following along with Lil Tigers here.
Now I would like to hear from you!
Which Ramadan quotes and sayings did you choose? Did you find a better one?
Either way, let me know by leaving a comment below right now.
I love to hear from you!