Are you looking for inspiring random acts of kindness quotes for kids? Then you are in the right place!
Here are Kindness Sayings for Children including matching books, activities, and free printable kindness day quotes.
Let’s have a look!
There are affiliate links in this post, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will be compensated if you click through and take action. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Benefits of Being Kind
Before we get started with our being kind quotes for kids, let’s explore the benefits of kindness and compassion towards others:
But why should you teach your children to be kind?
There is an easy answer: Being kind makes the world a better place!
Studies also show that being kind and helping others increases your mental and physical health.
Doing good deeds makes you happier by improving your mood, self-esteem, and social skills.
People who help others also tend to get less depressed.
How to Teach Kindness
Kindness comes from the heart and shouldn’t be asked for.
So you might wonder how to teach your children kindness.
I collected here some great tips for you to start off with:
- Be a good role model
- Teach your children about emotions.
- Encourage them to share their feelings.
- Be empathic towards their feelings.
- Show interest in others’ well-being and feelings.
- Volunteer together
Kindness Books for Kids
Here are some great kindness books for kids:
Are you interested in more kid’s activities, arts & crafts, and science experiments?
I have made it easy for you! Join our newsletter now and I will send you new fun for kids.
Subscribe for free
165 Best Random Acts of Kindness Quotes for Kids
Being kind also can mean being nice to others, smiling, and make compliments. Kindness doesn’t have to cost a lot but you will get back gratitude in return which will make you happier.
So why not start by simply writing a card or sharing a note with someone you appreciate?
Therefore here are our inspiring kindness quotes for kids.
Our list includes sweet kindness quotes for kids and students, being kind quotes, short kindness phrases, best quotes on being kind, inspiring kind words, best random acts of kindness quotes, being kind to others quotes, fun kindness captions and puns, and many more.
At the end of our post, you will find our free printable kindness day quotes. Don’t miss them!
Let’s have a look and get inspired!
Kindness Quotes for Kids
Your children will love the following kindness quotes for kids:
- “Always be a little kinder than necessary.” – James M. Barrie
- “Kindness is free. Sprinkle it everywhere.” – Unknown
- “To kindness and love, the things we need most.” – The Grinch
- “In a world where you can be anything, be kind.” – Jennifer Dukes Lee
- “Throw kindness around like confetti.” – Unknown
- “You can be a good person, with a kind heart, and still say no.” – Unknown
- “If you have an impulse to kindness, act on it.” – Douglas Coupland
- “Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty.” – Anne Herbert
- “Kindness is a gift everyone can afford to give.” – Unknown
- “You can accomplish by kindness what you cannot by force.” – Publilius Syrus
“Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly.”Unknown
Kindness Quotes for Students
Teach your students kindness with our kind sayings for them.
- “Remember, there’s no such thing as a small act of kindness. Every act creates a ripple with no logical end.” – Scott Adams
- “Never look down on anybody unless you’re helping them up.” – Jesse Jackson
- “If speaking kindly to plants makes them grow, imagine what speaking kindly to humans can do.” – Unknown
- “We can’t heal the world today, but we can begin with a voice of compassion, a heart of love, an act of kindness.” – Mary Davis
- “You can cultivate mercy when you extend acts of compassion and kindness to yourself and to other people.” – Bree Miller
- “The smallest act of kindness is worth more than the greatest intention.” – Kahlil Gibran
- “If you can’t think of anything nice to say, you’re not thinking hard enough.” – Robby Novak
- “You can never know the ripple effect you create with one tiny gesture of kindness.” – Elle Sommer
- “Wherever there is a human being, there is an opportunity for kindness.” – Lucius Annaeus Seneca
- “The wonderful thing is that it’s so incredibly easy to be kind.” – Ingrid Newkirk
“May all your good come back to you.”Unknown
Happy Random Act of Kindness Day Messages
How about the following world kindness day quotes?
- “Happy Random Act of Kindness Day”
- “Have a wonderful Random Act of Kindness Day”
- “Choose kindness”
- “You do not need a reason to be kind!”
- “Be the one who makes other feel included!”
- “Be the change you want to see in the world!”
- “Kindness starts with one…”
- “Be kind every single day!”
- “Spread Love!”
- Everyone can use a guardian angel!”
Kindness Messages for Kids
Random act of Kindness Day is on February 17th of 2023 this year. Here are some inspiring kindness quotes for kids to celebrate it:
- “Be kind every day!”
- “Show others kindness.”
- “Every act of kindness counts.”
- “Be kind and you get a smile in return.”
- “Be someone’s sunshine.”
- “Kindness is like a rainbow in the sky.”
- “Kindness always wins.”
- “Be kind and you will get love in return.”
- “Being kind doesn’t hurt.”
- “Smile and be kind.”
Best Kindness Quotes for Kids
Next are our happy kindness quotes for kids:
- “Kindness is cool.”
- “Kindness is a sign of strength.”
- “Be Kind, it makes you beautiful.”
- “Kindness always matters.”
- “Have the courage to be kind.”
- “Through kindness around like confetti.”
- “Be kind to one another.”
- “Kind vibes only.”
- “Be a kind human.”
- “Stay humble and kind.”
Kind words go a long way.
- “A kind word is like a spring day.” – Russian proverb
- “Life is good. Pass it on.” – Unknown
- “Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.” – Marlene Dietrich
- “See the light in others, and treat them as if that is all you see.” – Dr. Wayne Dyer
- “Be kinder to yourself. And then let your kindness flood the world.” – Pema Chodron
- “The words of kindness are more healing to a drooping heart than balm or honey.” – Sarah Fielding
- “Kindness in words creates confidence. Kindness in thinking creates profoundness. Kindness in giving creates love.” – Lao Tzu
- “Kind words do not cost much. Yet they accomplish much.” – Blaise Pascal
- “See the light in others, and treat them as if that is all you see.” – Dr. Wayne Dyer
- “When words are both true and kind, they can change the world.” – Buddha
“Be known for your kindness and grace.”Unknown
Short Kindness Quotes
Short but sweet are our kindness quotes short!
- “Kindness can become its own motive. We are made kind by being kind.” – Eric Hoffer
- “A negative mind will never give you a positive life.” – Ziad K. Abdelnour
- “Kindness anticipates others’ needs and wishes” – Lawrence G. Lovasik
- “For attractive lips, speak words of kindness.” – Audrey Hepburn
- “In a gentle way, you can shake the world.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “Kindness costs nothing but it means everything.” – Unknown
- “Sometimes miracles are just good people with kind hearts.” – Unknown
- “A kind gesture can reach a wound that only compassion can heal.” – Steve Maraboli
- “Life’s way too short to be grumpy.” – Sara L. Clarke
- “Having compassion starts and ends with having compassion for all those unwanted parts of ourselves.” – Pema Chodron
“You’re every nice word I can think of.”Unknown
Kind Heart Quotes
Show everyone your kind heart with these kindness messages:
- “Sometimes it takes only one act of kindness and caring to change a person’s life.” – Jackie Chan
- “A warm smile is the universal language of kindness.” – William Arthur Ward
- “If you want peace, be calm. If you want love, be loving. If you want kindness, be kind.” – Mary Davis
- “Every act of kindness is a piece of love we leave behind.” – Paul Williams
- “People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” – Maya Angelou
- “Kindness–that simple word. To be kind–it covers everything, in my mind. If you’re kind that’s it.” – Roald Dahl
- “Nobody can help everybody. But everybody can help somebody.” – Denver Moore
- “Be the reason someone believes in the goodness of people.” – Karen Salmansohn
- “A single act of kindness throws out roots in all directions, and the roots spring up and make new trees.” – Amelia Earhart
- “Our days are happier when we give people a piece of our heart than a piece of our mind.” – Unknown
“More kindness, less judgement.”Unknown
Be Kind to Others Quotes
What do you think about our be kind to everyone quotes?
- “Compassion isn’t about solutions. It’s about giving all the love that you’ve got.” – Cheryl Strayed
- “A kindness received should be returned with a freer hand.” – Saint Ambrose
- “Kindness is a passport that opens doors and fashions friends. It softens hearts and molds relationships that can last lifetimes.” – Joseph B. Wirthlin
- “How do we change the world? One random act of kindness at a time.” – Morgan Freeman
- “Kindness, along with its close companion’s empathy, compassion, and love, is an aspect of consciousness that cannot be created or destroyed.” – Angela C. Santomero
- “Each time I perform an act of kindness, a part of me heals.” – Lupi Ngcayisa
- “My wish for you is that you continue. Continue to be who you are to astonish a mean world with your acts of kindness.” – Maya Angelou
- “There are two ways of spreading light: to be The candle or the mirror that reflects it.” – Edith Wharton
- “You cannot do a kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it will be too late.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Kindness begins with the understanding that we all struggle.” – Charles Glassman
“If you see someone without a smile give them one of yours.”Dolly Parton
Quotes About Kindness
How about the following quotes on compassion?
- “Carry out a random act of kindness, with no expectation of reward, safe in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you.” – Princess Diana
- “A little thought and a little kindness are often worth more than a great deal of money.” – John Ruskin “The everyday kindness of the back roads more than makes up for the acts of greed in the headlines.” – Charles Kuralt
- “What wisdom can you find that is greater than kindness?” – Jean-Jacques Rousseau
- “Kindness and politeness are not overrated at all. They’re underused.” – Tommy Lee Jones
- “Among the things you can give and still keep are your word, a smile, and a grateful heart.” – Zig Ziglar
- “To make a difference in someone’s life you don’t have to be brilliant, rich, beautiful, or perfect. You just have to care.” – Mandy Hale
- “Remember there’s no such thing as a small act of kindness. Every act creates a ripple with no logical end.” – Scott Adams
- “When you are kind, you put others in the place of yourself. Self-love becomes unselfishness.” – Lawrence G. Lovasik
- “Do things for people not because of who they are or what they do in return, but because of who you are.” – Harold S. Kushner
- “To err on the side of kindness is seldom an error.” – Liz Armbruster
“Sometimes the hardest kindness to do is for yourself.”Orly Wahba
Power of Kindness Quotes
Being kind is powerful. Let’s get inspired by these act of kindness quotes:
- “Do your little bit of good where you are; it’s those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.” – Desmond Tutu
- “Without a sense of caring, there can be no sense of community.” – Anthony J. D’Angelo
- “Imagine what our real neighborhoods would be like if each of us offered, as a matter of course, just one kind word to another person.” – Mr. Rogers
- “Love and kindness are never wasted. They always make a difference. They bless the one who receives them, and they bless you, the giver.” – Barbara De Angelis
- “Deliberately seek opportunities for kindness, sympathy, and patience.” – Evelyn Underhill
- “Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see.” – Mark Twain
- “I’ve been searching for ways to heal myself, and I’ve found that kindness is the best way.” – Lady Gaga
- “Do small things with great love.” – Mother Teresa
- “Kindness gives birth to kindness.” – Sophocles
- “Kindness is the golden chain by which society is bound together.” – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
“Kindness is spreading sunshine into people’s lives regardless of the weather.”Raktivist
Giving Kindness Quotes
Now let’s move on to our giving kindness quotes:
- “No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted.” – Aesop
- “When you learn, teach. When you get, give.” – Maya Angelou
- “When you help someone up a hill, you get that much closer to the top yourself.” – Mary Engelgreit
- “We rise by lifting others.” – Robert Ingersoll
- “Don’t expect to receive if you’re not willing to give.” – Unknown
- “Think of giving not as a duty, but as a privilege.” – John D. Rockefeller
- “The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away” – Pablo Picasso
- “No person was ever honored for what he received. He was honored for what he gave.” – Calvin Coolidge
- “For it is in the giving that we receive.” – Saint Francis of Assisi
- “The true meaning of life is to plant trees, and create shade where you do not necessarily expect to sit.” – Kamari aka Lyrikal
“Give out what you most want to come back.”Robin Sharma
To see our full list of Giving Quotes, click on the following link.
Generosity Kindness Quotes
Kindness and Generosity go hand in hand. Therefore here are our generosity quotes on being kind to others:
- “Kindness costs nothing but means everything.” – Unknown
- “Kindness changes everything!” – Unknown
- “Try to be the rainbow in someone else’s cloud.” – Unknown
- “Being generous means being selfless.” – Unknown
- “Giving is not just about making a donation. It is about making a difference!” – Kathy Calvin
- “We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.” – Winston Churchhill
- “Sometimes when we are generous in small, barely detectable ways, it can change someone else’s life forever.” – Margaret Cho
- “Never get tired of doing little things for others, sometimes those little things occupy the biggest parts of their hearts.” – Unknown
- “You have two hands. One to help yourself and one to help others.” – Unknown
- “Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible! – Daila Lama
“Remember that the happiest people are not those getting more, but those giving more.”H. Jackson Brown Jr.
You can find our full list of Generosity Quotes for Kids here.
Famous Kindness Quotes
Check out these famous kindness phrases:
- “Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier.” – Mother Teresa
- “Unexpected kindness is the most powerful, least costly, and most underrated agent of human change.” – Bob Kerrey
- “Kindness is the light that dissolves all walls between souls, families, and nations.” – Paramahansa Yogananda
- “Wherever there is a human being, we have an opportunity for kindness.” – Lucius Annaeus Seneca
- “A great man shows his greatness by the way he treats little men.” – Thomas Carlyle
- “Happiness is the new rich. Inner peace is the new success. Health is the new wealth. Kindness is the new cool.” – Syed Balkhi
- “Never lose a chance of saying a kind word.” – William Makepeace Thackeray
- “There are three ways to ultimate success: The first way is to be kind. The second way is to be kind. The third way is to be kind.” – Mr. Rogers
- “Remember you’re the one who can fill the world with sunshine.” – Walt Disney
- “It is the characteristic of the magnanimous man to ask no favor but to be ready to do kindness to others.” – Aristotle
“Be kind, for everyone you meet is facing a harder battle.”Plato
Fun Kindness Captions
Now it is time for our funny act of kindness captions:
- “Kindness is like snow- It beautifies everything it covers.” – Kahlil Gibran
- “Throw kindness around like confetti.”
- “Kindness is always fashionable, and always welcome.” – Amelia Barr
- “Be kind to yourself.”
- “Kindness is a beautiful thing, and it’s contagious.”
- “Sprinkle the world with kindness.”
- “Kindness is contagious. Pass it on.”
- “Each and every act of kindness makes the world a better place.”
- “The words of kindness are more healing to a drooping heart than balm or honey.” – Sarah Fielding
- Kindness matters.
Best Kindness Puns
Last but not least are our fun kindness puns for kids:
- “Kindness is free.”
- “Being kind has never left anyone in regret.”
- “Random Axe of Kindness.”
- “Make kindness the norm.”
- “You kale me with kindness.”
- “Nothing beets kindness.”
- “If you have the power to make someone happy, do it.”
- “Use your voice to be kind.”
- “Let kindness be your one true north.”
- “Sprinkle on some kindness.”
- “Bee kind!”
“You are unforgettable”Unknown
For all visual learners, I made this happy kindness day quotes video for you:
I also like to introduce you to the following Halloween and fall quotes for kids:
- Generosity Quotes
- Thankful Quotes
- Thanksgiving Quotes
- Giving Sayings
- Giving Tuesday Captions
- Gratitude Quotes
- Thank You Note for Teacher
- Friendship Quotes for Kids
- Ramadan Quotes
- Love Quotes
- Play Quotes
- Reading Quotes
- Lent Quotes
- Ash Wednesday Quotes
- Spring Quotes
- Flower Quotes
- Rainbow Phrases
- Self-Confidence Quotes
- Superhero Quotes
- Ladybug Sayings
- Valentines Day Messages
- Easter Wishes
- Earth Day Sayings
- Fathers Day Quotes
- Mother’s Day Quotes
- Winter Quotes
- Quotes for Special Occasions
10 Random Acts of Kindness for Kids
After you are done with our kindness sayings, it is time to actually show some kindness to others.
Here are some great random acts of kindness ideas for kids:
- Shovel someone’s driveway.
- Hold the door open for someone.
- Make a birdfeeder.
- Do a chore without being asked.
- Walk your neighbor’s dog.
- Help with someone’s grocery bags.
- Donate old cloth or toys.
- Read a story to your younger siblings or elderly people.
- Plant flowers or maybe even a tree.
How to Download Your Free Printable Kindness Quote Cards PDF
Simply sign up here for our newsletter and you will receive the link to our free printable Kindness Lunch Notes.
Already a subscriber? Don’t worry, no need to subscribe twice. I just updated our free printable library.
You can find our cute kindness quotes for kids there or check our latest newsletter for more information.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to me. I m happy to help!
Pin Our Kindness Quotes for Kids
Don’t forget to save our 165 Quotes About Kindness for Kids on Pinterest for later! Be sure you are following along with Lil Tigers here.
Now I would like to hear from you!
Which saying about kindness for kids did you choose? Did you find a better one?
Either way, let me know by leaving a comment below right now.
I love to hear from you!