Are you looking for cute Mother’s Day Poems from Kids?
Here are 60 catchy preschool Mother’s Day poems including our free printout to show their love
Let’s dive right in.
There are affiliate links in this post, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will be compensated if you click through and take action. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Why Do We Celebrate Mother’s Day?
Mother’s Day is a celebration to honor the role of mothers in the family, motherhood, maternal bonds, and the mother’s role in society.
Many countries around the world celebrate Mother’s Day on different days. It is common to be in the month of March or May.
The modern version of the Mother’s Day celebration started in the early 20th century with the first Mother’s Day service of worship organized by Anna Jarvis in the United States of America.
These and more facts about Mother’s Day can be found here.
Are you interested in more kid’s activities, arts & crafts, and science experiments?
Subscribe to our newsletter now and never miss an update!
Mother’s Day Books For Children
Since Mother’s Day is a celebration to honor us, moms, once a year we get special treatment for all our hard work.
Small children can not always tell you how much you mean to them but they show it through hugging, giving kisses, and needing attention.
Reading books with my children and cuddling is one of my favorite activities every day.
Therefore I picked a small selection of Mother’s Day children’s books for you to read together.
I hope you enjoy them!
On the night you were born, you brought wonder and magic to the world. Here is a book that celebrates you.
You might also enjoy one of our other Mother’s Day activities.
Go check out these adorable Flower Pot Templates, Ladybug Printables, Butterfly Quotes, Aunt Quotes, Love Quotes, Proud Mom Quotes, or Star Quotes next.
20 Best Mother’s Day Poems from Kids
Create your own Mother’s Day card with your kids and use those adorable children’s poems for moms to make this day memorable.
You can print them out below and use them as Mother’s Day poems for preschoolers and kindergarteners in your classroom too.
But let’s start off first with our preschool Mother’s Day poems:
Preschool Mother’s Day Poems
Here are cute Mother’s Day Poems for kids to show mom how much you love her:
- “I love my mommy because my mommy loves me!”
- “Roses are red, violets are blue, sugar is sweet and so are you!”
- “My mommy is smart, my mommy is pretty, my mommy is a busy bee and she takes good care of me. I love you, mommy!”
- “Mothers hold their children’s hands for a short while but their hearts forever!”
- “To the world, you are a mother, to our family you are the world!”
- “For all you do, you do with love. You are so special, you are a gift from above, and with all my heart I want to say I love you mom, happy Mother’s Day!”
- “Mom, today’s your special day, and you need to take a rest. I will do everything for you to make it the best!”
- “MOM! M is for many times you hugged me, O is for outstanding things you do for me, M is all our memories together. Mom, I m so glad that I have you!”
- “Mom, you are a blessing no one can replace.”
- “You are like the sun that brightens the day. When you are not there, the light goes away.”
Short Mother’s Day Poems for Preschoolers
Next are our Mother’s Day poems from preschoolers:
- “If I didn’t have you as a mom, I would choose you as a friend.”
- “A mother understands what a child does not say.”
- “Mommy, I love you more than you see. You have always been there when I need you to be!”
- “My mother, my friend so dear, throughout my life you are always near. A tender smile to guide my way, You are the sun to lighten my day.”
- “There is no blessing quite so dear.. as a mom like you to love year after year.”
- “Just one little wish for you, Mom, But it’s loving and happy and true – It’s a wish that the nicest and best things will always keep coming to you!”
- “You are my one and only mom, and I will always have a special place in my heart for you!”
- “I’m so proud to be your kid!”
- “Mom, I hope you relax and enjoy today just like you deserve!”
Mother’s Day Poems for Preschoolers
Followed by our Mother’s Day poems for preschool:
- “My Mum, she is the best, from her head to her toes. She is warm and she is soft, smelling sweet like a rose.”
- “I Love Mother: I love mother, I love mother, yes I do, yes I do. All I want to say is, “Happy Mother’s Day!” I love you, I love you!”
- “Mom I love you!
Mom, I love you for all that you do. I will hug you and kiss you because you love me too! You feed me and need me to teach you to play. So smile because I love you, on this Mother’s Day!”
- “Mother’s Day
I am like a flower that is raised with love by you. You help me grow up big and strong, Mom thanks for all you do!”
- “This flower is for you, for all you do. Thanks for helping me grow, I love you more than you know. Happy Mother’s Day”
- “Best friends forever, mom and me picking flowers and climbing trees, a shoulder to cry on, secrets to share, warm hearts and hands that really care.”
- “This isn’t just a butterfly as you can plainly see. I made it with my feet, which are apart of me. It comes with lots of love, especially to say I hope you have a very Happy Mother’s Day!”
- “Blooming Love
A mother’s love and tender care, makes happiness bloom everywhere.”
- “Candy is Sweet Sugar is too the best Mom in the world is no one but YOU!”
- “My Moomy Takes Care of Me
My mommy is smart, my mommy is pretty, my mommy is a busy bee, and she takes good care of me. Happy Mother’s Day!”
Mother’s Day Poems for Kids
You are super proud of your children? Then share your thoughts with these adorable Mother’s Day Poems for kids:
- “So proud to be your Mom.”
- “A Mother thinks once for herself and twice for her kids.”
- “There is no love purer than a Mother’s love.”
- “You never understand life until it grows inside of you.”
- “You are so loved my child.”
- “You are the love of my life, I m happy you are finally here!”
- “Behind every young child who believes in themselves is a mama who believed first.”
- “For as long as I’m living my baby you’ll be.”
- “No matter what I do, I do it for you.”
- “Mom life is the best life.”
- “Being a mom it’s easy but it is the best job in the world.”
See our full list of 150 Inspiring Proud Mom Quotes for Mother’s Day here.
Heartwarming Mother’s Day Love Poems
Share your love for mom with these adorable preschool poems for Mother’s day:
- “If my love for you had a color, it would be the whole rainbow.”
- “I love you to the moon and back.”
- “My love for you is taller than the sky and wider than the galaxy.”
- “There’s no biggest number, no farthest star, no end to my love for you.”
- “Wherever you go, my love is with you.”
- “I love you stronger than iron and softer than feathers.”
- “My love for you could stretch around the world countless times, and when the world is covered, my love could stretch through the galaxy forever moving on.”
- “Someday when the pages of my life end, I know that you will be one of the most beautiful chapters.”
- “My love for you is like an invisible elastic band. No matter how far you go, we are connected.”
- “Playing with you is the happiest moment of my day. I love you!”
Our full list of Love Quotes can be found here.
Mother’s Day Poems for Aunts
Last but not least are our Mother’s Day poems for aunts:
- “I am grateful for having you as my aunt. Happy Mother’s Day”
- “An aunt is like a mother too. She will take care of you and love you unconditionally.”
- “One word describes how I feel about you as my aunt – Proud!”
- “The best aunts aren’t substitute parents, they’re co-conspirators.” – Daryl Gregory
- “My aunt is my role model.”
- “The aunt is the one who holds the family together. Happy Mother’s Day!”
- “Brought together by blood, kept together by love. Happy Mother’s Day Auntie!”
- “I love my aunt. If she wasn’t my aunt, I’d choose her as my friend.”
- “When I’m asked who my best friend is, I always smile and say, my aunt. Happy Mother’s Day!”
- “When it comes to aunts, I got the best one! I don’t know what I did to deserve such an amazing aunt, but I’m so proud when I get to introduce you as my aunt!”
Read all our 155 Aunt Quotes in the following link.
Be aware that all Mother’s Day poems, quotes, sayings, wishes, and messages are from unknown sources.
Kids Mother’s Day Poem Template
Aren’t these Mother’s Day quotes super adorable? I thought so. I hope you enjoy them!
Don’t forget to get your free quotes for Mother’s Day pdf below. Or try our matching Mother’s Day Poem Templates for these fun Mother’s Day poems.
Mother’s Day Activities
Those cute Mother’s Day card phrases inspired you to do more. Try these super fun Mother’s Day art and craft projects with your children:
- Mother’s Day Interview
- Mother’s Day Questionary for Grandma
- Happy Mother’s Day Messages for Grandma
- Heart Shaped Muffin Recipe
- Heart String Art
- Photo Collage
- 10 Mother’s Day Family Games
- Flower Quotes
Mother’s Day Gift Ideas
If you prefer to buy a gift for your mom to show your love and gratitude, go check out these adorable last-minute ideas:
Pin Our Mother’s Day Poems for Kids
Don’t forget to save our child’s poem for Mother’s Day on Pinterest for later! Be sure you are following along with Lil Tigers here.
Now I would like to hear from you!
Which children’s poem mothers Day did you like best?
Either way, let me know by leaving a comment below right now.
I love to hear from you!