Are you looking for inspiring Mother’s Day quotes for grandma? Then you are in the right place!
Here are 80 Mother’s Day Messages for Grandma including matching books and activities.
Let’s have a look!
There are affiliate links in this post, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will be compensated if you click through and take action. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Why Do We Celebrate Mother’s Day?
Mother’s Day is a celebration to honor the role of mothers in the family, motherhood, maternal bonds, and the mother’s role in society.
Many countries around the world celebrate Mother’s Day on different days. It is common to be in the month of March or May.
The modern version of the Mother’s Day celebration started in the early 20th century with the first Mother’s Day service of worship organized by Anna Jarvis in the United States of America.
These and more facts about Mother’s Day can be found here.
I Love Grandma Books for Kids
Are you interested in more kid’s activities, arts & crafts, and science experiments?
I have made it easy for you! Join our newsletter now and I will send you new fun for kids.
Subscribe for free
80 Best Mother’s Day Quotes for Grandma
Grandmas have a special place in our lives and hearts.
So why not share your love for Nana on Mother’s Day with our sweet Grandma Mother’s Day Quotes?
Our list of quotes for Grandma on Mother’s Day includes sayings for Mother’s Day to Grandma, Mother’s Day Grandma Quotes, sweet Mother’s Day Messages to Grandma, short Mother’s quotes for Grandma, happy Mother’s Day Wishes to Grandma, and many more.
Let’s have a look and get inspired!
Mother’s Day Sayings for Grandma
First are our happy Mother’s Day quotes for Grandma:
- “Happy Mother’s Day Grandma!”
- “I love my Grandma because my Grandma loves me!”
- “Dear Grandma, for the love you show me, the memories we share, for all of this I love you. Happy Mother’s Day!”
- “Roses are red, violets are blue, sugar is sweet and so are you!”
- “My Grandma is smart, my Grandma is pretty, my Grandma is a busy bee and she takes good care of me. I love you, Grandma!”
- “To the world, you are a grandma, to our family you are the world!”
- “Happy Mother’s Day! Thank you for being such a great Grandma. We are so lucky to have you!”
- “I cherish your life and I treasure your love. Because of you I can hold my chi high and greet the world with a smile. Tank you for always being there for me. Happy Mother’s Day Grandma.”
- “For all you do, you do with love. You are so special, a gift from above, and with all my heart I want to say I love you, Grandma. Happy Mother’s Day!”
- “Granny, you are the best Grandma anyone can ask for. Happy Mother’s Day!”
“The best mom’s get promoted to Grandma.”Unknown
Best Mother’s Day Quotes for Grandma
Next are our Mother’s Day card messages to Grandma:
- “Happy Mother’s Day, Nana!”
- “Grandma, today’s your special day, and you need to take a rest. I will do everything for you to make it the best!”
- “You are like the sun that brightens the day. When you are not there, the light goes away.”
- “Grandma, you are a blessing no one can replace.”
- “Dear Grandma, you have a special place in my heart. Happy Mother’s Day!”
- “Happy Mother’s Day to the best grandma ever!”
- “There is never been a grandmother as wonderful as you! You have made me the person I am today and I am so thankful to you. Happy Mother’s Day Grandma.”
- “If I didn’t have you as a Grandma, I would choose you as a friend.”
- “A grandmother understands what a child does not say.”
- “The love between a grandmother and her grandchild is like no other. You mean the world to me. Happy Mother’s Day!”
“Grandma, I love you more than you see. You have always been there when I need you to be!”Unknown
Happy Mother’s Day Quotes to Grandma
Followed by our happy Mother’s Day quotes for Grandma:
- “My grandmother, my friend so dear, throughout my life you are always near. A tender smile to guide my way, You are the sun to lighten my day.”
- “Happy Mother’s Day to the best Grandma!”
- “Grandma’s are Moms with frosting!”
- “Dear Grandma, you are the most fragrant rose in the garden. I am so lucky to have you in my life to guide me.”
- “There is no blessing quite so dear as a grandmother like you to love year after year.”
- “Just one little wish for you, Grandma, But it’s loving and happy and true – It’s a wish that the nicest and best things will always keep coming to you!”
- “Happy Mother’s Day Grandma! You are the best role model for my children. Thank you for always being there for us. We love you!”
- “Dear Grandma, you hold our family together with love and care. Today I want you to feel special as you make us feel every day. Happy Mother’s Day!”
- “I’m so proud to be your grandkid!”
- “Dear Grandma, we would not be here if it was not for you. You are such a strong woman and inspirational too. Happy Mother’s Day!”
- “Grandma, I hope you relax and enjoy today just like you deserve!”
“A Grandparent is a little bit parent, a little bit teacher and a little bit best friend.”Unknown
Happy Mother’s Day Messages for Grandma
What do you think about the following Happy Mother’s Day to Grandma quotes?
- “My Grandma, is the best, from her head to her toes. She is warm, she is soft, and smells sweet like roses too.”
- “I Love Grandma: I love Grandma, I love Grandma, yes I do, yes I do. All I want to say is, “Happy Mother’s Day!” I love you, I love you!”
- “This flower is for you, for all you do. Thanks for being there for me, I love you more than you know. Happy Mother’s Day Grandma”
- “Dear Grandma, you always know how to lift me up with just a smile. That’s why I love you! Happy Mother’s Day”
- “Happy Mother’s Day! We are always having the best time with you. You are the coolest grandma on the planet.”
- “Best friends forever, mom and me picking flowers and climbing trees, a shoulder to cry on, secrets to share, warm hearts and hands that really care.”
- “This isn’t just a butterfly as you can plainly see. I made it with my feet, which are a part of me. It comes with lots of love, especially to say Grandma I hope you have a very Happy Mother’s Day!”
- “Dear Nana, you are the glue that holds our family together. Love you a lot. Happy Mothers Day”
- “Happy Mother’s Day Grandma! We love you more than words can express!”
- “Thank you for always loving me as I am. Happy Mother’s Day Grandma.”
“Blessed are those who snuggle, spoil, hug & boast and brag for the shall be called NANA.”Unknown
Grandma Mother’s Day Quotes
Now it is time for our happy Mother’s Day Grandma quotes and sayings:
- “Blooming Love
A grandmother’s love and tender care, make happiness bloom everywhere.”
- “Candy is Sweet Sugar is too the best Grandmother in the world is no one but YOU!”
- “Happy Mother’s Day Grandma! You make each day bright and shiny. I am so blessed to have you in mine. Wishing you a wonderful Mother’s Day!”
- “My Grandmother Takes Care of Me
My Grandmother is smart, my mommy is pretty, my mommy is a busy bee, and she takes good care of me. Happy Mother’s Day!”
- “If my love for you had a color, it would be the whole rainbow.”
- “Thank you for always going above and beyond and making me feel loved. Happy Mother’s Day Granny. I love you very much!”
- “Dear Grandma, we are wishing you a beautiful day full of sunshine and love for Mother’s Day. We love you!”
- “I love you to the moon and back.”
- “Wishing you the sweetest Mother’s Day Nanna!”
- “God gave me a grandmother to love, admire, and respect. You make me a better person. Thank you and Happy Mother’s Day!”
“The only thing better than having you for a Mother is my children having you for a Grandmother!”Unknown
Special Mother’s Day Quotes for Grandma
How about these special Mother’s Day messages for Grandma?
- “Happy Mother’s Day Grandma, you are the BEST!”
- “Dear Grandma you warm my heart each time I see you. Happy Mother’s Day. I love you, Grandma!”
- “Thank you for giving with heart, for loving with joy, and for teaching that laughter is a must. For knowing that grandchildren, no matter their age, should be hugged, loved, and kissed… A grandmother is proof that angels must really exist. Happy Mother’s Day!” – Unknown
- “Dear beloved Nanna, we wish you a wonderful Mother’s Day. We love you very much!”
- “Happy Mother’s Day! Thank you for being a great mom to me and an even better grandmother to my children – we are so lucky to have you!” – Unknown
- “You never make me feel bad, even when I have done something bad. You’re a professional at being absolutely marvelous! Happy Mother’s Day, Grandma!” – Unknown
- “What’s a four-letter word for funny, sweet, silly, huggable, wonderful, and mine? NANA! Happy Mother’s Day, Nana!” – Unknown
- “Granny you mean more to us than you may ever know. Happy Mother’s Day, Granny!”
- “Your life is an example of true love and sincere kindness. Happy Mother’s Day, Grandmom!” – Unknown
- “Happy Mother’s Day to our wonderful grandma who has been promoted to great grandma! We can’t wait for you to meet your great grandson!” – Unknown
- “Thank you for showing me how to have fun and not take life too seriously! I always have the best time with you. You are the coolest grandmother on earth! Happy Mother’s Day!”
Happy Mother’s Day Wishes for Grandma
Check out our Mother’s Day wishes for Grandma:
- “You are everything a grandma should be and more. I’m so grateful to have you in my life. Thank you for everything. Happy Mother’s Day Grandma.”
- “Happy Mother’s Day Grandma. Sending you warm hugs, kisses, and love on your special day!”
- “Wherever you go, my love is with you.”
- “You are the bright star in my sky. You are the best Grandma. Happy Mother’s Day!”
- “I love you stronger than iron and softer than feathers.”
- “The only thing better than calling you MOM is that my kids get to call you GRANDMA.”
- “Happy Mother’s Day Grandma, I love you to the moon and back.”
- “Grandma you make my world more special by just being you. Happy Mother’s Day and I love you.”
- “My Grandma is my angel on Earth.”
- “Of all the gifts that life has to offer a loving grandmother is the greatest of them all.”
“I love you Grandma. Happy Mother’s Day!”Unknown
Mother’s Day Quotes for Nana
Last but not least are our messages for Grandma on Mother’s Day:
- “Dear Grandma, we miss you a bunch and can’t wait till you cook for us again.”
- “Keep calm and enjoy Mother’s Day with Grandma.”
- “Everything I am, you helped me to be. Happy Mother’s Day Grandma.”
- “Being a grandma is not a job. It is a blessing!”
- “God couldn’t be everywhere so that is why he invented grandmothers.”
- “Being your granddaughter/son is my favorite thing in the world.”
- “I love you more than chocolate! Happy Mother’s Day Nana.”
- “Nana: A title right above queen.”
- “Who needs a superhero when you have Grandma?”
- “I got it from my nana!”
“I take your genes any day! Happy Mother’s Day!”Unknown
Please be aware that all quotations without an author are from unknown sources.
Our visual learners can review our happy Mother’s Day quotes for Grandma in this video as well:
I also like to introduce you to the following quotes for kids:
- Mother’s Day Wishes
- Love Quotes
- Proud Mom Quotes
- Godmother Quotes
- Aunt Quotes
- Flower Quotes
- Quotes for Special Occasions
Mother’s Day Activities
Those cute Mother’s Day wishes for Grandma inspired you to do more.
Try these super fun Mother’s Day art and craft projects with your children and gift them to her:
- Mother’s Day Interview
- Free Printable Mother’s Day Poem Template
- Mother’s Day Questionary for Grandma
- Heart Shaped Muffin Recipe
- Heart String Art
- Photo Collage
- 10 Mother’s Day Family Games
Mother’s Day Gift Ideas for Grandma
Our Mother’s Day quotes for Grandma are super cute, but a gift doesn’t hurt. Here are some Mother’s Day gift ideas for Grandma:
How to Download Your Free Printable Mother’s Day Quotes for Grandma PDF
Simply sign up here for our newsletter and you will receive the link to our free printable Grandma Mother’s Day Notes.
Already a subscriber? Don’t worry, no need to subscribe twice. I just updated our free printable library.
You can find our best Grandma quotes printable there or check our latest newsletter for more information.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to me. I m happy to help!
Pin Our Happy Mother’s Day Quotes for Grandma
Don’t forget to save our 80 Cute Grandma Mother’s Day Wishes from Grandkids on Pinterest for later! Be sure you are following along with Lil Tigers here.
Now I would like to hear from you!
Which saying for Mother’s Day about Grandma did you choose? Did you find a better one?
Either way, let me know by leaving a comment below right now.
I love to hear from you!