Are you looking for inspirational Kindergarten graduation quotes for students? Then you are in the right place!
Here are 100 Kindergarten Graduation Wishes and Messages including matching books, activities, and free graduation lunch notes.
Let’s have a look!
There are affiliate links in this post, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will be compensated if you click through and take action. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Fun Graduation Jokes for Kids
Before we get started with our graduation quotes, let’s look at some fun graduation jokes for kids:
- What did the boy say when his mom asked him why he didn’t pick up his phone at his graduation? I couldn’t pick up because the reception was horrible.
- What did the boy say when his mom asked him why he didn’t pick up his phone at his graduation? A. I couldn’t pick up because the reception was horrible.
- Did you hear about the circle that graduated? It has 360 degrees.
- Why do most M&Ms want to go to college? They want to turn into Smarties.
- I just got my degree in Sky Diving. I had to drop out to graduate.
- How did the pirate manage to graduate high school? He wasn’t at the top of his class, but his grades here the high C’s.
- What does a tall person say after graduating? I graduated at the top of my class.
Graduation Books for Kids
Keepsake Memory Notebook for Kids.
Are you interested in more kid’s activities, arts & crafts, and science experiments?
I have made it easy for you! Join our newsletter now and I will send you new fun for kids.
Subscribe for free
100 Best Kindergarten Graduation Quotes for Students
It is unbelievable how fast time has passed. The kindergarten year is almost over and it is time to prepare for graduation.
To show how proud you are of your children’s hard work I collected a list of top kindergarten graduation quotes for you.
Our list of quotes about graduation from kindergarten includes short kindergarten graduation quotes, kindergarden graduation quotes from parents and teachers, best kindergarten graduation sayings, messages to kindergarten graduates, graduation quotes for kindergartners, happy kindergarten graduation wishes, funny kindergarten graduation quotes, captions, and puns.
Let’s have a look and get inspired!
Inspiring Kindergarten Graduation Quotes
First I like to share the following Kindergarten graduation sayings for students with you:
- “You are one smart cookie! Good luck in first grade!” – Unknown
- “If you can dream it, you can do it!” – Walt Disney
- “Growing up has just begun. Happy Kindergarten Graduation!” – Unknown
- “Promise me you’ll remember: You’re braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.” – Winnie-the-Pooh
- “Be bold, be courageous, be your best.” – Gabrielle Giffords
- “A bright future is waiting ahead. Congratulation to your Kindergarten Graduation.” – Unknown
- “Do what you can with all that you have, wherever you are.” – Theodore Roosevelt
- “May you celebrate your graduation remembering special memories from your past and exciting dreams for your future. Happy Graduation!” – Unknown
- “What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals.” – Zig Ziglar
- “The future depends on what you do today.” – Mahatma Gandhi
“Accomplishing the small things is the first step toward greatness. Graduating shows that you’re well on your way!”Unknown
Short Kindergarten Graduation Quotes
Followed by our short Kindergarten graduation quotes:
- “Kindergarten Grad 2023!”
- “All I really need to know, I learned in kindergarten.” – Robert Fulghum
- “Dream big and dare to fail.” – Norman Vaughan
- “We are so proud of you. Happy Kindergarten Graduation.” – Unknown
- “The more you learn, the more places you will go!” – Dr. Seuss
- “You must be the change you wish to see in the world.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “Kindergarten Class of 2023”
- “Today you are You, that is Truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You!” – Dr. Seuss
- “When you have a dream, you’ve got to grab it and never let go.” – Carol Burnett
- “It always seems impossible until it’s done.” – Nelson Mandelabarri
“Be bold, be courageous, be your best.”Gabrielle Giffords
Kindergarten Graduation Quotes for Students
Next are these pre k graduation quotes from parents:
- “Watch out first grade here I come!” – Unknown
- “Work hard, be kind, and amazing things will happen.” – Conan O’Brien
- “You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.” – Dr. Seuss
- “Time to celebrate! Happy Kindergarten Graduation!”
- “You’ve got to do your own growing, no matter how tall your grandfather was.” – Irish Proverb
- “I graduated from Kindergarten.” – Unknown
- “The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease forever to be able to do it.” – Peter Pan
- “Reach high, as stars lie in your soul. Dream deep as it precedes the goal.” – Pamela Vaull Starr
- “The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go.” – Dr. Seuss
- “You’re only given a little spark of madness. You mustn’t lose it.” – Robin Williams
“You rocked Kindergarten. Happy Graduation!”Unknown
Kindergarten Graduation Quotes from Teacher
You will also enjoy our teacher graduation messages for Kindergarten:
- “The beautiful thing about learning is that no one can take it away from you.” – B.B. King
- “Remember the past, live in the present, and look forward to the future.” – Unknown
- “Your education is a dress rehearsal for a life that is yours to lead.” – Nora Ephron
- “Wherever you go, go with all your heart.” – Confucius
- “Live all of your life. Understand it, see it, appreciate it. And have fun.” – Joss Whedon
- “Never bend your head. Always hold it high. Look the world straight in the eye.” – Helen Keller
- “Instruction ends in the schoolroom, but education ends only with life.” – Frederick W. Robertson
- “Do not allow people to dim your shine because they are blinded. Tell them to put some sunglasses on.” – Lady Gaga
- “You’re off to great places! Today is your day! Your mountain is waiting – so get on your way!” – Dr. Seuss
- “The future belongs to the competent. Get good, get better, be the best!” – Brian Tracy
“Make sure to chase your dreams instead of running from your fear.”Unknown
Best Kindergarten Graduation Quotes from Mom
What do you think about these quotes for Kindergarten graduation from Mom?
- “Happy Graduation to our super cool kindergartner!” – Unknown
- “Make each day your masterpiece.” – John Wooden
- “What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals.” – Henry David Thoreau
- “You make us very proud. Happy Kindergarten Graduation!”
- “Be Bright. Be Brave. Be Bold. Be Beautiful. Be Brilliant. Be You.” – Paulo Coelho
- “You have to be unique and different and shine in your own way.” – Lady Gaga
- “The future belongs to the competent. Get good, get better, be the best!” – Brian Tracy
- “Develop a passion for learning. If you do, you will never cease to grow. Congratulation on your Kindergarten Graduation!” – Unknown
- “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” – Theodore Roosevelt
- “The man who moves a mountain begins by carrying away small stones.” – Confucius
- “You define your own life. Don’t let other people write your script.” – Oprah Winfrey
“Don’t let what you can’t do stop you from doing what you can do.”John Wooden
Funny Kindergarten Graduation Quotes
What do you think about these funny messages to Kindergarten graduates?
- “Peace out Kindergarten!” – Unknown
- “Sometimes you win, sometimes you learn.” – John Maxwell
- “Congratulations on getting through the easiest part of life.” – Unknown
- “Kindergarten is so last year! First grade, here I come!” – Unknown
- Don’t take life too seriously, no one makes it out alive.” – Elbert Hubbard
- “Dude you did it! You are a first grader now!” – Unknown
- “Bye-bye school. Hello Summer.” – Unknown
- “We do not remember days; we remember moments.” – Cesare Pavese
- “Nailed Kindergarten!” – Unknown
- “I can’t wait to hear your name horribly mispronounced at the graduation ceremony.” – Unknown
“I mean we all fly. Once you leave the ground, you fly. Some people fly longer than others.”Michael Jordan
Kindergarten Graduation Quotes for Parents
Time to look at the following kindergarten graduation quotes for parents.
- “Graduation is not the end; it’s the beginning.” – Senator Orrin Hatch
- “All real education is the architecture of the soul.” – William Bennett
- “There is no prouder moment than to watch your child graduate.” – Unknown
- “Their minds were not built to sit and be taught. They were built to explore, play and learn. Happy Kindergarten Graduation!” – Unknown
- “If you want your children to be intelligent, read them fairy tales. If you want them to be more intelligent, read them more fairy tales.” – Albert Einstein
- “Time to be proud of your new first grader.” – Unknown
- “Children are likely to live up to what you believe of them.” – Lady Bird Johnson
- “Children are our most valuable resource.” – Herbert Hoover
- “The greatest gifts you can give your children are the roots of responsibility and the wings of independence.” – Denis Waitley
- “Never help a child with a task at which he feels he can succeed.” – Unknown
“Kids grow up way too fast.”Unknown
Fun Kindergarten Graduation Captions
You will also enjoy our graduation messages for Kindergartner:
- “Goodbye Kindergarten, hello first grade!” – Unknown
- “I officially graduated kindergarten!” – Unknown
- “I mean finally.” – Unknown
- “Off to new adventures.” – Unknown
- “Kindergarten is finally over.” – Unknown
- “Dream the impossible. Live the improbable.” – Unknown
- “Time to go and be great.” – Unknown
- “I heard first grade will be really fun.” – Unknown
- “School is out for summer, let the adventure begin!” – Unknown
- “With strong wings, we fly to the next chapter of our lives.” – Unknown
“This tassel was worth the hassle.”Unknown
Funny Kindergarten Graduation Puns
Last but not least are our fun kindergarten graduation puns:
- “Straight outta kindergarten.” – Unknown
- “Don’t give up on your dreams! Keep sleeping.” – Unknown
- “You will crush first grade.” – Unknown
- “Cap. Gown. It is time to get down!” – Unknown
- “Finally I am free!” – Unknown
- “Turns out you weren’t too cool for school.” – Unknown
- “Hat hair don’t care!” – Unknown
- “Off to the real world, I mean first grade.” – Unknown
- “Con-grad-ulations, we did it!” – Unknown
- “I’m a graduate, hear my mighty roar!” – Unknown
“Don’t cry because it is over. Smile because it happened. Happy Graduation!”Unknown
Our visual learners can find our kindergarten graduation quotes here in this video:
I also like to introduce you to the following quotes for kids:
- Preschool Graduation Quotes
- Summer Quotes
- Summer Camp Quotes
- Summer Camp Jokes
- June Quotes
- Dr. Seuss Quotes
- Rise and Shine Quotes
- New Beginnings
- Reading Quotes
- Play Quotes
- Barbie Quotes
- Superhero Quotes
- Friendship Quotes for Kids
- Rainbow Phrases
- Glitter Quotes
- Star Phrases
- Ladybug Sayings
- Quotes for Special Occasions
Fun Kindergarten Graduation Party Ideas
After you are done with our fun kindergarten graduation quotes and sayings for kindergarteners, go check out these fun graduation kindergarten party ideas:
- DIY Graduation Card
- Graduation Cap Tutorial
- Free Printable Kindergarten Graduation Diploma
- DIY Graduation Banner
How to Download Your Free Printable Kindergarten Graduation Quotes PDF
Simply sign up here for our newsletter and you will receive the link to our free printable Kindergarten Graduation Lunch Notes.
Already a subscriber? Don’t worry, no need to subscribe twice. I just updated our free printable library.
You can find our best Kindergarten graduation printables there or check our latest newsletter for more information.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to me. I m happy to help!
Pin Our Kindergarten Graduation Quotes for Students
Don’t forget to save our 100 Kindergarten Graduation Wishes for Students on Pinterest for later! Be sure you are following along with Lil Tigers here.
Now I would like to hear from you!
Which saying for Kindergarten graduation did you choose? Did you find a better one?
Either way, let me know by leaving a comment below right now.
I love to hear from you!