Are you looking for cute apple quotes for kids? Then you are in the right place!
Here are 95 Apple Sayings for Kids including matching books and activities.
Let’s have a look!
There are affiliate links in this post, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will be compensated if you click through and take action. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
6 Fun Facts About Apples for Kids
- Apple makes up half of the world’s fruit tree production.
- In the United States grow over 2.500 apple variations.
- Apples are high in fiber and contain malic acid.
- You may have a reduced risk of cancer with apple consumption.
- To produce fruit apple trees take years.
- Apple pie is not American.
Here are the six appel facts I like to talk with you about:
Did you know apples make up half of the world’s fruit tree production?
I mean I know apples are a big hit in our house but that is huge.
The countries that produce most of these apple trees are the United States, Italy, Poland, China, and Turkey.
Red Delicious, Fuji, Rome, Golden Delicious, Gala, and Granny Smith are a few of the most popular varieties grown in the U.S. There are actually over 2500 variations of apples in the United States.
Apple juice, apple cider vinegar, and apple flesh are all high in malic acid content.
Malic acid is a chemical found in wines and certain fruits (such as apples).
It is most commonly used for skin conditions, dry mouth, treating gallstones, sometimes medicine, and others.
Apples are also high in fiber. One apple contains almost twice as much fiber as one serving of a fiber supplement.
So why not eat a delicious apple instead of using supplements?
So apples are not only tasty but healthy.
Even some studies have shown that consuming apples regularly may reduce your risk of cancer.
They contain pectin, quercetin, procyanidins, and Vitamin C, which are all beneficial in the prevention of cancer and diseases.
Apple trees mature very slowly. A full-sized apple tree can reach its full potential in 4-10 years depending on factors (such as sunlight exposure, fertilizer, etc).
The last and most shocking fact about apples is that apple pie is not American.
Americans love apple pie but hundreds of years ago the very first apple pie recipe came from England.
Yes, the apple pie is originally from England!
I hope you and your kids enjoyed these fun facts about apples. These and more can be found here.
Apple Books for Kids
Are you interested in more kid’s activities, arts & crafts, and science experiments?
I have made it easy for you! Join our newsletter now and I will send you new fun for kids.
Subscribe for free
95 Best Apple Quotes for Kids
Autumn is here and apple season has begun.
So why not start with a fun apple activity or even make your own DIY apple card?
You can find the matching Apple Quotes for Kids for your crafts here.
Our list includes inspirational apple quotes for kids, apple sayings for kids, quotes about apples, apple picking quotes, fun apple quotes, apple captions, apple phrases, short apple quotes, funny apple sayings, and apple-picking quotes.
Let’s have a look and get inspired!
Apple Sayings for Kids
Here are some of our favorite apple sayings for kids:
- “The apple never falls far from the tree.”
- “Our relationship is sweet too, but don’t try to take a bite out of it!”
- “The apple of my eye.”
- “Comparing apples and oranges.”
- “Rotten to the core.”
- “The ‘big Apple'”
- “Almost all wild apples are handsome…”
- “The rotten apple spoils his companion.” – Benjamin Franklin
- “What a healthy out-of-door appetite it takes to relish the apple.”
- “A little apple can make a big difference.” – Unknown
“The simplicity of apples attracts a lot of people.”Unknown
Short Apple Quotes
Short but sweet. Let’s check out these short apple quotes:
- “Apple diet is not the worst choice.”
- “Apple is the safest fruit.”
- “The tarter the apple, the tastier the cider.” – Beverly Lewis
- “The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall.” – Pawan Kalyan
- “If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.” – Carl Sagan
- “Prohibition didn’t work in the Garden of Eden. Adam ate the apple.” – Vicente Fox
- “Every thought is a seed. If you plant crab apples, don’t count on harvesting Golden Delicious.” – Bill Meyer
- “An apple tree is just like a giving tree.” – Unknown
- “Don’t sit under the apple tree with anyone else but me!”
- “Apples are nature’s sweet treats.” – Unknown
“Apple pie is a culinary masterpiece.”Unknown
Funny Quotes About Apples
Next, it is time to get silly with our funny apple quotes for kids:
- “It’s unsettling to meet people who don’t eat apples.” – Aimee Bender
- “The world would be a different place if Adam was allergic to apples.” – Marin Darmonkow.
- “Everybody’s twelve years old in an apple orchard.” – Rachel Ray.
- “The moral of snow white is never eat apples.” – Lemony Snicket.
- “Good apple pies are a considerable part of our domestic happiness.” – Jane Austen.
- “I’m from Maine. I eat apple pie for breakfast.” – Rachel Nichols
- “I find you a-peel-ing!”
- “An apple a day keeps anyone away if you throw it hard enough!”
- “Finally found someone tall enough to reach the apples I like!”
- “I’ve got in-cider information.”
“And they lived apple-y ever after!”Unknown
Apple Picking Quotes for Kids
Next are our apple picking quotes for kids. What do you think, do you like them?
- “Autumn’s sweetest tradition: apple picking!” – Unknown
- “Apples on the trees, smiles on our faces.” – Unknown
- “In the orchard, life is just peachy… or should I say, apple-y?” – Unknown
- “Picking apples is a bushel of fun!” – Unknown
- “Apple picking: where every tree is a wish come true.” – Unknown
- “Happiness is a basket of freshly picked apples.” – Unknown
- “Apple picking: the art of harvesting joy.” – Unknown
- “Nature’s candy store: the apple orchard.” – Unknown
- “An apple a day keeps the worries away!” – Unknown
- “There’s nothing quite like the crisp air and crisp apples of autumn.” – Unknown
Phrases About Apples
You will also like our apple captions. Go check them out here:
- “An apple tree is an example of genuine beauty.”
- “The sweeter the apple, the blacker the core.”
- “Stay by my cider!”
- “Hey apple, way to grow!”
- “This autumn, I’m going bananas for apples.”
- “Surely the apple is the noblest of fruits.” – Henry David Thoreau
- “Ten apples doth not make an orchard.” – Anthony T. Hincks
- “The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree.”
- “A man bears beliefs as a tree bears apples.”
- “Ten apples doth not make an orchard.” – Anthony T. Hincks.
“Stick with me like apple and caramel.”Unknown
Inspirational Apple Quotes for Kids
Let’s start off with our inspirational quotes about apples:
- “Every thought is a seed. If you plant crab apples, don’t count on harvesting Golden Delicious.” – Bill Meyer.
- “Get rid of the idea that everyone has to like you! Even if you were the most delicious apple on earth, get real, some people prefer bananas!” – Richard Spinos.
- “An apple tree is just like a person. In order to thrive, it needs companionship that’s similar to it in some ways, but quite different than others.” – Jeffrey Stepakoff.
- “Don’t swear off all the fruits just because you ate one bad apple.” – Tiffanie DeBartolo.
- “A bruised apple is not all bad. It still has tremendous potential.” – Seth Adam Smith.
- “If life gives you lemons, make apple juice and make people wonder how the hell you did it.” – Gurbaksh Chahal
- “The fruit is what really matters, not how gnarly or beautiful the apple tree is.” Aiden Wilson Tozer
- “Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree.” – Martin Luther.
- “Anyone can count the seeds in an apple, but only God can count the number of apples in a seed.” – Robert H. Schuller.
- “Adam did not want the apple for the apple’s sake: he wanted it because it was forbidden.” – Mark Twain
“Anyone can count the seeds in an apple, but only God can count the number of apples in a seed.”Robert H. Schuller
Famous Apple Quotes
Let’s start off with our inspirational quotes about apples:
- “A few bad apples is no reason not to visit the orchard.” – Lauren Weisberger
- “Comfort me with apples, for I am sick of love.” – Solomon
- “Oh! Happy are the apples when the south winds blow.” – William Wallace Harney
- “If you’re not hungry enough to eat an apple, you’re not hungry.” – Michael Pollan
- “For an apple you can’t reach up and pick, you have to climb that tree; the tree won’t bend down for you!” – Mehmet Murat Ildan
- “The fruit is what matters, not how gnarly or beautiful the apple tree is.” – Aiden Wilson Tozer
- “Autumn seemed to arrive suddenly that year. The morning of the first of September was crisp as an apple, and as the little family bobbed across the rumbling road towards the great sooty station, the fumes of the car exhausts and the breath of pedestrians sparkled like cobwebs in the cold air.” – J.K. Rowling
- “If I were God, it’d be a whole different story, dropping fruit at will. Let them eat apples.” – Trebor Healey
- “Relationships are like apples: they can be sweet and satisfying. But once you bite into a bad one, it’s hard to go back to the barrel again.” – John Avery
- “Did perpetual happiness in the Garden of Eden maybe get so boring that eating an apple was justified?” – Chuck Palahniuk.
“Millions saw the apple fall, but Newton was the one who asked why?”Bernard Baruch.
Quotes About Apple Picking for Kids
Do you enjoy apple picking during the fall? Then it is time to get inspired by our apple-picking quotes next:
- “Birds of a feather pick apples together!”
- “You’re the pick of the orchard!”
- “I should stop making apple puns now… orchard I?”
- “Smitten to the core!”
- “Keep calm and eat an apple with bae!”
- “You’re awesome, right to the core!”
- “Looking for the apple of my pie!”
- “We might be apples and oranges, but we make a great pear!”
- “I have never met an apple I didn’t like!”
- “Roses are red. Apples are, too. I’m so glad to spend the day with you!”
“You’re the apple of my pie!”Unknown
Apple Captions for Kids
Last but not least are our funny apple captions for adults and kids.
- “Crunch time!”
- “Life’s a peach, but I prefer apples.”
- “Sweet as apple pie.”
- “Orchard adventures.”
- “Apple-picking bliss.”
- “An apple a day…”
- “Juicy goodness.”
- “Bite into happiness.”
- “Apple of my eye.”
Please be aware that all apple quotes without an author are from an unknown source.
There are many more quotes that are perfect for apple season.
Here are a couple of sayings I like to introduce you to.
- Pie Sayings
- Fall Quotes
- September Quotes
- Hello October Wishes
- Pumpkin Sayings
- Jack-O-Lantern Captions
- Hedgehog Quotes
- Squirrel Captions
- Witch Puns
- Halloween Sayings for Kids
- Leaf Quotes
- Welcome November
- Gratitude Quotes
- Thank you Teacher Notes
5 Easy Apple Activities
Do you need more apple ideas? Then check out the following apple activities:
If you are a visual learner, also go check out this matching DIY apple card video tutorial for our apple sayings for kids.
How Can I Use These Quotes With Kids?
These apple quotes for kids can be integrated into various activities to foster creativity and learning.
Consider incorporating them into daily discussions, using them as prompts for writing exercises, or even creating arts and crafts projects inspired by the quotes.
They serve as a delightful way to engage children in conversations about apples, healthy eating, and the joy of learning.
Can I Share These Quotes in an Educational Setting?
Absolutely! These quotes are well-suited for educational environments, including classrooms and homeschooling settings.
They can be used to introduce topics related to apples, nutrition, and even broader themes like creativity and positivity.
Teachers can leverage these quotes to spark discussions, enhance lesson plans, or inspire students in various subjects.
Can I Use These Quotes for Crafting or Creative Projects With Kids?
Yes, these quotes are perfect for sparking creativity in crafting projects with kids.
Consider incorporating them into art sessions where children can create apple-themed illustrations, posters, or even mini storybooks.
The apple quotes can serve as prompts for imaginative activities, allowing kids to express themselves through various creative mediums while exploring the world of apples and healthy living.
What Is the Old Saying About Apples?
The old saying “An apple a day keeps the doctor away” is a well-known proverb that emphasizes the health benefits of consuming apples regularly.
The saying suggests that incorporating apples into one’s daily diet promotes overall health and may reduce the need for medical visits or interventions.
While the saying is not meant to be taken literally, it underscores the idea that consuming nutritious foods, like apples, can contribute to a healthy lifestyle.
Now I would like to hear from you!
Which saying about apples did you choose? Did you find a better one?
Either way, let me know by leaving a comment below right now.
I would love to hear from you!