Are you looking for some famous Tigger quotes? Then you are in the right place!
Here are 55 Tigger Sayings for Kids including matching books and activities.
Let’s have a look!
There are affiliate links in this post, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will be compensated if you click through and take action. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Before we get started with our Tigger quotes for kids, let’s find out who Tigger is first.
Who is Tigger the Tiger?
Tigger is a fictional Winnie the Pooh character created by A.A. Milne. Originally he was introduced in the sequel of the book Winnie the Pooh, “The House at Pooh Corner” in 1928.
Tigger is one of Pooh’s friends. His character is based on one of Christopher Lee’s stuffed toy animals and has orange and black stripes.
He is most known for that he loves to bounce.
Tigger and Pooh Jokes for Kids
Before we get to start with our Tigger quotes and sayings for kids, let’s check out some funny jokes first:
- What is striped and bouncy? A Tigger.
- What do you call Tigger’s reflection? A copycat.
- Why did the Tigger lose the card game? Because he was playing with a cheetah.
- What does Winnie the Pooh put on his hot dogs? Honey mustard.
- What is the fiercest flower in the Hundred Acre Wood? A Tigger lily.
- What do you call Tigger when he digs in the sand? Sandy claws.
- Winnie the Pooh doesn’t want to marry, but thoughts about Honeymoon makes him mad.
Winnie the Pooh Books for Kids
Here are some Fun Tigger and Winnie the Pooh Books for your children:
Are you interested in more kid’s activities, arts & crafts, and science experiments?
I have made it easy for you! Join our newsletter now and I will send you new fun for kids.
Subscribe for free
55 Best Tigger Quotes for Kids
Tigger the Tiger is one of my favorite characters in Winnie the Pooh’s stories.
He is so full of energy bouncing around all day it reminds me of my children who are full of energy as well.
Therefore I collected some of his most famous Tigger quotes for you.
Our list of quotes about Tigger includes iconic and famous Tigger quotes and sayings, short Tigger phrases, funny Tigger quotes, and many more Tigger sayings from Winnie the Pooh.
Let’s have a look and get inspired!
Iconic Tigger Quotes
First are our iconic quotes from Tigger for kids and adults:
- “Hello! I’m Tigger!”
- “Once in a while someone amazing comes along and here I am.” – Tigger
- “I’m the only Tigger!” – Tigger
- “I wouldn’t trade it for anything never, no Never. Your friendship is the best present ever.” – Tigger
- “I’m so happy I could bounce.” – Tigger
- “Glad to meet ya! Name’s Tigger. T-I-double guh-er! That spells Tigger!” – Tigger
- “You can’t bounce the bounce if you can’t even pronounce the bounce.” – Tigger
- “Why wait? Don’t you see it’s gonna be great?” – Tigger
- “That’s the story of you and me; from the very beginning, we were meant to be.” – Tigger
- “The Hundred Acre Wood needs a hero, Pooh Bear! And I’m the only one.” – Tigger
Tigger Quotes for Kids
Next, you can check out our best Tigger from Winnie the Pooh quotes:
- “Hoo-hoo-hoo-hoo! Let’s bounce!” – Tigger
- “Life is not about how fast you run or how high you climb but how well you bounce.” – Vivian Komori
- “All the things that we do wouldn’t be as much fun without you.” – Tigger
- “Roo, are you ready for some bouncing?” – Tigger
- “Well, I better be bouncing along now, chum! Cheerio! Hoo-hoo-hoo-hoo!” – Tigger
- “Bouncy trouncy flouncy pouncy, fun fun fun fun fun.” – Tigger
- “Buddy, if you’re gonna pounce, you’ve got to have some bounce!” – Tigger
- “Don’t talk the talk if you can’t walk the walk.” – Tigger
- “Only a Tigger can catch a Backson! And I’m the only Tigger, see.” – Tigger
- “The best present ever that I’m not saving.” – Tigger
Short Tigger Quotes
Afterward, I like to share these short Tigger sayings with you:
- “Tiggers don’t jump they bounce!” – Tigger
- “Bouncing is what Tiggers do best.” – Tigger
- “Some bouncing, huh?” – Tigger
- “Aw, shucks. I’m speechless!” – Tigger
- “And look, you’ve got the feet for it.” – Tigger
- “I like your style!” – Tigger
- Piglet: “Hallo, Pooh”
Tigger: “Hallo, Piglet. This is Tigger.”
Piglet: “Oh, is it? I thought Tiggers were smaller than that.”
Tigger: “Not the big ones!”
- “TTFN! Ta-ta for now!” – Tigger
- “Yeah, I’m saving my best bounce for ole Long Ears! Ta-ta!” – Tigger
Quotes About Tigger the Tiger
What do you think about our inspirational Tigger quotes?
- “The things that make me different are the things that make me, me.” – Tigger
- “I’ve found somebody just like me. I thought I was the only one of them.” – Tigger
- “You’re braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.” – Christopher Robin
- “Why, that’s no doo-hickey. It’s a thing-a-ma-bob.” – Tigger
- “Left behind? Why, that’s a horendemous thing to do to a guy.” – Tigger
- “People say nothing is impossible but I do nothing everyday.” – Tigger
- Roo: “What is this doo-hickey?”
Tigger: “Why that’s no doo-hickey. It’s a thing-a-ma-bob.”
- “I don’t know, but I bet they’re (my manners) having more fun than I am.” – Tigger
- “Climbing trees? Why, that’s what Tiggers do best! Only Tiggers don’t climb trees; they bounce ’em!” – Tigger
- “Tiggers don’t like honey. That icky sticky stuff is only fit for Heffalumps and Woozles.” – Tigger
Tigger the Tiger Quotes
Now it is time for our Winnie the Pooh Tigger quotes:
- “It’s a dangerous path I bounce but I bounce it alone.” – Tigger
- “Put some bounce in your smile!” – Tigger
- “Oh stop that gloomy roomynation, all you need is a little bit of Tiggerization.” – Tigger
- “I wonder why nobody wants to bounce with me? Hmm. Oh well, who am I talking about? There are plenty of others I haven’t asked yet.” – Tigger
- “Some people have ADD, some ADHD… I have ADOLAS: Attention deficit…. oh look! A squirrel!” – Tigger
- Tigger: “Come on, Rabbit. Let’s you and me bounce, huh?”
Rabbit: “Good heavens! M-m-m-me bounce?”
- “If you hit a bush or a tree, you’ll fall, so do your best to avoid them all. It’s gonna be great!” – Tigger
Funny Tigger Quotes
Last but not least are our fun Tigger quotes:
- “Not everyone is meant to be Tiggerized!” – Winnie the Pooh
- “This isn’t working out the way I was hoping!” – Tigger
- “Leave it to me! I’ll bounce him out of there!” – Tigger
- “Consider yourself pounced!” – Tigger
- “You are the one that is stuffed with fluff.” – Tigger
- “Tiggers never get lost, bunny boy!” – Tigger
- “Watch me scare the stripes off of this imposter.” – Tigger
- “I have been boobied!” – Tigger
- “I almost bounced clear out of the book!” – Tigger
- “Oh please, for goodness sake narrate me down from here!” – Tigger
Please be aware that all quotations without an author are from an unknown source.
All visual learners can check out our video here.
I also like to introduce you to the following quotes for kids:
- Dr. Seuss Quotes
- Barbie Quotes
- Reading Quotes
- Play Quotes
- Friendship Quotes for Kids
- Superhero Quotes
- Fairy Godmother Quotes
- Rainbow Phrases
- Get Well Soon Wishes
- Confidence Quotes
- Glitter Quotes
- Good Morning Quotes
- Happy Birthday Quotes
- Quotes for Special Occasions
Easy Winnie the Pooh and Tigger Crafts
After you are done with these quotes from Tigger, let’s check out these fun Winnie the Pooh crafts next:
- Tiger Puppet Craft
- Paper Plate Tiger
- Winnie the Pooh Paper Plate
- Tigger and Friends Finger Puppets
- DIY Tigger Footprint
Pin Our Fun Tigger Quotes for Kids
Don’t forget to save our 55 Ultimative Tigger Quotes on Pinterest for later! Be sure you are following along with Lil Tigers here.
Now I would like to hear from you!
Which saying about Tigger the Tiger did you choose? Did you find a better one?
Either way, let me know by leaving a comment below right now.
I love to hear from you!