Are you looking for motivational end of the weekend quotes for kids? Then you are in the right place!
Here are 120 Inspiring Weekend Ending Sayings for Kids including matching books and activities.
Let’s have a look!
There are affiliate links in this post, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will be compensated if you click through and take action. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Fun Weekend Jokes for Kids
Before we get started with our end of the weekend quotes for kids, let’s start off with some clean weekend jokes:
- I think weekends are made in China. They don’t last very long.
- Mondays come to punish us for the things we did over the weekend.
- How much fun did the priest have on the weekend? Nun
- My gardener is entering his Bonsai plants in a contest this weekend. I’m rooting for him.
- I think we should swap the weekend days. Because Sundays are definitely sadder days.
- Wasted weekend: A wasted weekend is not a waste of a weekend.
- Do you know why I stay up late on weekends? Because sleep is for the week.
Motivational Books for KidsA
Are you interested in more kid’s activities, arts & crafts, and science experiments?
I have made it easy for you! Join our newsletter now and I will send you new fun for kids.
Subscribe for free
120 Inspirational End of the Weekend Quotes for Kids
Weekends are so much fun but everything is coming eventually to an end.
Celebrate the end of the weekend with our quotes on weekends ending with a big bang.
Our list of quotes about the end of the weekend includes motivational end of the weekend quotes, best end of the weekend quotes for kids, fun end of the weekend sayings and phrases, Sunday end of the weekend quotes, short weekend ending quotes, fun captions about the end of the weekend, and many more.
Let’s have a look and get inspired!
Best End of the Weekend Quotes
First are our weekend ending quotes for kids:
- “Dear weekend, we should hang out more.”
- “Sunday baby, you rocked it.”
- “The worst thing about Sunday is knowing tomorrow is Monday.”
- “5 Days of school and just 2 for the rest. That is not fair!”
- “After spending a great weekend with friends and family, a Monday can horrify you.”
- “I’m ready for a new week. Bring it on!”
- “The weekend may be ending, but the adventure never stops.”
- “Just another classic end of weekend.”
- “This weekend has been good to us.”
- “Let’s celebrate the end of the weekend.”
“Help… I have run out of weekend!”Unknown
End of the Weekend Sayings for Kids
Next are our the end of the weekend sayings for kids:
- “Time to say goodbye to the weekend.”
- “It’s sometimes confusing to see how fast the weekend passes by.”
- “Let us evaluate at the end of the weekend how far we have come.”
- “Another weekend gone, but the memories remain.”
- “Ah, weekend. It was nice while it lasted.”
- “I need a long weekend because I need more nap time.”
- “The party doesn’t stop until we say it does.”
- “Sundays are the best time to clear your mind to prepare for the upcoming week.”
- “Let’s reboot the weekend.”
- “At the end of another crazy weekend.”
“Ending the weekend on a high note!”Unknown
Short End of the Weekend Quotes for Kids
How about these weekending quotes?
- “Weekend, please stay!”
- “The weekend is over. Back to school.”
- “Goodbye weekend, hello new opportunities.”
- “Mondays seem like a punishment for enjoying our weekend.”
- “Hey weekend, I am not done yet.”
- “Simply put, there aren’t enough days on the weekend.” – Rod Schmidt
- “It is the end of the weekend baby.”
- “Cheers to a weekend well spent!”
- “Weekend, you were a delight! We’ve worked hard. But now we’re ready to play.”
- “Sunday is Funday!”
“Sunday clears away the rust of the whole week.”Joseph Addison
Did you enjoy our end of the weekend greetings for kids?
Then start your new week with one of our Free Printable Craft Templates.
Happy End of the Weekend Quotes
Time for our happy end of the weekend quotes for kids:
- “This is the end of the weekend. Happy end of the weekend everyone.”
- “Let’s make this Monday extra special. Happy End of the Weekend.”
- “Enjoy the rest of your weekend.”
- “Wishing you a wonderful week. Happy End of the Weekend.”
- “The weekend is over. Time to get back to reality. Happy End of the Weekend.”
- “Wishing you a restful and refreshing week.”
- “The weekend is over, but the fun continues. The best part about it is that it starts again tomorrow.”
- “Wishing you an amazing week ahead.”
- “Sundays should come with a pause button.”
- “It’s only the beginning when you want it to be the end.”
“I think weekends are made in China. They do not last long.”Unknown
Weekend End Quotes
Followed by our weekend is over quotes:
- “The end of the weekend is a reminder that Monday is almost upon us, and you should be ready for it.”
- “I hate that tomorrow is a new week.”
- “I think there should be a way of restarting the weekend. We all need it.”
- “Some people hate the realities of Monday mornings.”
- “It’s Sunday. Time to blow up your plans.”
- “Days like these make me really appreciate my weekends.”
- “Feeling so thankful for this weekend.”
- “Monday I am not ready for you.”
- “A Sunday well spent brings a week full of content.”
- “Goodbye Sunday, it was nice meeting you!”
“Can we start the weekend over again? I wasn’t ready…”Unknown
Quotes about the End of the Weekend
What do you think about these end of the weekend quotes for kids?
- “The Weekends are too short to sleep.” – Bryant A. Loney
- “The weekend is the best part of the week. So make it count.”
- “And just like that, the weekend is over again.”
- “Hope you had a weekend just as fun as this one. See ya next week.”
- “Don’t let the end of the weekend get you down. We just have to start planning for next weekend!”
- “This weekend was amazing!”
- “Better days are coming soon again.”
- “It’s the end of this week and the beginning of a new one. The best kind of week.”
- “No one likes Mondays. So it should be an option.”
- “Goodbye Weekend, hello Monday!”
“Every end is a new beginning.”Unknown
Weekend Ending Quotes
How about the following at the end of the weekend quotes?
- “Sunday evenings often feel like the weekend is over before it’s even begun.” – Catherine McCormack
- “Help I have run out of weekend!”
- “The weekend is over, we made it!”
- “Let’s enjoy the last day of the weekend.”
- “And that’s a wrap on this weekend.”
- “Dear weekend, we should hang out more.”
- “That’s what I call a weekend!”
- “Without the weekend, I would go off the peep end.”
- “The weekend is over, but my Sunday Funday continues.”
- schm”Sometimes I can’t explain what I did over the weekend, because I can’t explain how the time quickly flies by.”
“Smile and enjoy the end of the weekend.”Unknown
End of the Weekend Messages
Send the following end of the weekend messages to your family and friends wishing them a good start for the new week:
- “Sometimes, it is perplexing how fast the weekend goes by. Happy end of the weekend!”
- “It is not how you start it, what matters most is how you end it. Happy end of the weekend!”
- “Please weekend, I need more time!”
- “Life is short, make the most of your weekends.”
- “Paint your weekend, and makeover it, and wish you had more time to enjoy these two days. Happy end of the weekend to everyone!”
- “Enjoy every end weekend to the fullest instead of regretting it. Happy end of the weekend!”
- “May your week be bright.”
- “Before you realize that weekend is going to be over, the new week is already bringing new opportunities to your door. Happy end of the weekend!”
- “Thank you for being there for me all weekend. Wishing you a wonderful week!”
- “This is your Monday morning reminder that you can handle whatever this week throws at you.”
“The weekend is ending, off to a fresh start.”Unknown
Funny End of the Weekend Quotes
Next are our funny weekend happy quotes:
- “The only thing that travels faster than light is weekends.”
- “Weekend, can we start over again.”
- “Sometimes the weekend is too short to take enough sleep. But don’t bother, just enjoy it.”
- “Ok Monday, let’s do this!”
- “I really need an extra day between Sunday and Monday!”
- “A weekend well spent sets the pace for the new week. Happy end to the weekend!”
- “Weekend, get back here…”
- “Shit, I am still away to complete my weekend fun. Unfortunately, Monday is here!”
- “I like Monday a lot more when it’s as chill as Saturday and Sunday.”
- “My Saturday was going pretty well until I realized it was Sunday.”
“And don’t forget to have a happy end of the weekend.”Unknown
Inspirational End of the Weekend Quotes
Not everyone is looking forward to a new week full of work and school. Let’s get inspirational with these end of the weekend quotes:
- “Refreshed and ready to take on a new week.”
- “Endings only mean new beginnings.”
- “There are some people who don’t like the reality of Monday mornings. I am one of those.”
- “Never think about tomorrow. End your weekend with a big bang.”
- “Feels like the start of something bigger and better.”
- “Rest during the week so you are ready for your next weekend.”
- “Start the week off with a smile.”
- “It’s the end of the weekend and I feel like jumping for joy”
- “The next weekend will be here sooner than you think. Don’t worry!”
- “We made it, it is Sunday!”
“Can we restart weekend?”Unknown
Fun End of the Weekend Captions
Last but not least are our fun end of the weekend captions for kids:
- “Happy Weekend. It was nice to meet you!”
- “Trying to beat those end-of-weekend blues.”
- “Living for the weekend.”
- “Recovering from the weekend like…”
- “Told you Friday night was legit.”
- “Professional weekender.”
- “All partied out.”
- “Proof of success is how tired I am at the end of the week.”
- “Keep the party going all weekend long.”
- “Can we restart the weekend?”
“Don’t count the days. Make the days count.”Muhammad Ali
Be aware that all quotes without an author are from an unknown source.
I also like to introduce you to the following quotes for kids:
- Sunday Quotes
- Friday Quotes
- Rise and Shine Quotes
- New Beginning Quotes
- Back-to-School Quotes
- Dance Quotes
- Gratitude Quotes
- Thankful Quotes
- Thank You Note for Teacher
- Honesty Quotes
- Friendship Quotes for Kids
- Quotes for Special Occasions
Our visual learners can check out our end of the weekend quote video here.
Fun Weekday Activities for Kids
The weekend is almost over so it’s time to plan fun activities for the week.
Here are some great kids’ arts and crafts projects your children will enjoy:
- Flower Pot Template
- Bee Printables
- 25 Painting Ideas
- Free Printable Craft Templates
- Grow a Rainbow
- Dancing Grapes Experiment
- Weather Activities
- Water Experiments
Pin Our End of the Weekend Quotes for Kids
Don’t forget to save our 120 Short Weekend Ending Quotes on Pinterest for later! Be sure you are following along with Lil Tigers.
Now I would like to hear from you!
Which sayings about the end of the weekend did you choose? Did you find a better one?
Either way, let me know by leaving a comment below right now.
I love to hear from you!