Are you looking for Candy Corn Quotes? Then you are in the right place!
Here are 55 sayings about candy corn including matching candy corn activities.
Let’s have a look!
There are affiliate links in this post, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will be compensated if you click through and take action. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
7 Fun Candy Corn Facts
Before we get started with our simple candy corn quotes, let’s learn a little bit about this delicious Halloween candy.
- More than 9 billion kernels or 35 million pounds of candy corn are sold each year, according to the National Confectioners Association.
- Candy corn is fat-free.
- Each kernel has its unique shape.
- Candy corn is technically neither corn nor candy.
- Each kernel of candy corn is about 7 calories.
- Since 1898 is the Goelitz Candy Company (now the Jelly Belly Candy Company) producing candy corn.
- If unopened, packaged candy corn has a shelf life of about nine months.
These and more facts about candy corn can be found in the following link
Candy Corn and Halloween Books for Kids
Here are some great candy corn and Halloween books for kids to inspire you:
55 Sayings, Captions & Quotes about Candy Corn
Fall has begun and you can already buy Halloween candy everywhere in the stores.
Everyone is getting their houses decorated and the children can not wait for Halloween.
It is a wonderful season for sure.
Go check out our funny candy corn quotes to reflect autumn and this wonderful spooky season.
Our list includes candy corn quotes, candy corn sayings, and candy corn captions.
Let’s check them out!
Are you interested in more kid’s activities, arts & crafts, and science experiments?
I have made it easy for you! Join our newsletter now and I will send you new fun for kids.
Subscribe for free
Candy Corn Quotes
First, we start off with our funny candy corn quotes:
- “I love candy corn! I eat it till I get a headache! Mom! Mom! Mom!”
- “And together they eat of the candy corn. And it was good.” – Mohja Kohf
- “How to eat candy corn? 1. eat one 2. remember candy corn sucks 3. leave the rest.”
- “I’d rather walk barefoot on a floor full of legos than munch on a handful of candy corn.”
- “We elves try to stick to the four main food groups candy, candy canes, candy corn, and syrup.”
- “All I’ve had to eat for the past six days are gummy beans, jelly beans, and candy corn. God, I wish I had your discipline.”
- “Candy apples and candy corn. Dead zombies waiting to mourn. Living souls are about to be torn. By scary costumes, kids have worn.”
- “And all Halloween candy pales next to candy corn, if only because candy corn used to appear, like the Great Pumpkin, solely on Halloween.”- Rosecrans Baldwin
- “Halloween was confusing. All my life my parents said, “Never take candy from strangers.” And then they dressed me up and said, “Go beg for it.” I didn’t know what to do. I’d knock on people’s doors and go, “Trick or treat.””- Rita Rudner
- “What inspired me to become an author? I think it was the snow in New York. I looked out the window and I said, ‘Well, I have to get dressed every morning to go to teach, but if I write a book, I can stay home in my bathrobe, eat candy corn.’”- Patricia Reilly Giff
“I love you more than candy corn.”Unknown
- “Never take candy from strangers.”- Rita Rudner
Short Candy Corn Quotes
Here are some of our favorite short candy corn quotes for you:
- “I love you more than candy corn!”
- “Pumpkin wishes and candy corn kisses.
- “Candy corn cutie”
- “Is candy corn considered a vegetable?”
- “Peace Love and Candy Corn.”
- “Halloween is corny”
- “Candy corn tastes like boogers.”
- “Just give me the friggin Candy!”
- “I love you candy corn.”
- “It’s all about the candy.”
“Keep calm and eat candy corn.”Unknown
Candy Corn Sayings
Next is our list of cute candy corn sayings:
- “Oh, candy corn! Oh, candy corn, oh, candy corn. I want to eat some candy corn. I found a bag and reached in right. Pulled out a handful and held on tight. Up the stairs, I ran real fast. To eat my candy corn at last!”
- “Candy corn. For Halloween that is my favorite candy, but it doesn’t come around that often and I like that.”- Daniel Jacobs
- “The reason it’s called candy corn is because if you stack it up like this it looks like a corn.”
- “Everyone here knows that Halloween was invented by the candy companies. It’s a conspiracy.” – Max, Hocus Pocus
- “I love you more than candy corn—which is a lot!”
- “As far as I’m concerned, candy corn is a vegetable.”
- “I don’t always eat my vegetables but when I do it’s always candy corn.“
- “Life is sweetest when it’s layered like candy corn.”
- “In the world of confectionery, simplicity reigns supreme, just like the tri-color charm of candy corn.”
- “The great thing about candy is that it can’t be spoiled by the adult world, candy is innocent, and all Halloween candy pales next to candy corn, if only because candy corn used to appear, like the great pumpkin, solely on Halloween.” – Rosecrans Baldwin
“Feed me candy corn and call me boo.”Unknown
Fun Candy Corn Puns
These candy corn puns play on words related to corn and candy corn, adding a touch of humor to your Halloween celebrations or candy-themed events.
- “I’m corny for candy corn!”
- “You’re a-maize-ing, just like candy corn!”
- “Orange you glad we have candy corn?”
- “This Halloween, I’m all ears for candy corn.”
- “Candy corn: the candy that really pops!”
- “Witch better have my candy corn?”
- “You’re one in a candy corn-illion!”
- “Candy corn is the candy of the cob!”
- “Candy corn: the kernel of Halloween goodness.”
- “Don’t be corn-fused, candy corn is a-maize-ing!”
Funny Candy Corn Jokes
What do you think about our funny candy corn jokes? They are sure to bring smiles and laughter to any Halloween gathering or candy-themed event.
- Why did the candy corn refuse to play hide and seek? Because it was always too corny!
- What do you call a mummy’s favorite type of candy? A “wrap”-ture of candy corn!
- What do you get when you cross a vampire with a piece of candy corn? Count Candy Corn-ula!
- How do you make a candy corn laugh? Tell it a corny joke!
- Why did the candy corn go to school? To get a little “kernel” of knowledge!
- What’s a candy corn’s favorite game at Halloween parties? “Candy Cornhole”!
- What do you get when you drop candy corn into hot chocolate? A “sweet” meltdown!
- Why did the candy corn go to the doctor? It was feeling a bit “corn-stipated”!
- How do candy corns stay in shape? They do the “corn-aerobics”!
- What do you call a group of candy corns performing a musical? A “corn-cert”!
Candy Corn Captions
Time to get inspired by our candy corn captions:
- I’m very popular this time of year.
- Pretty sure I’m in a candy corn coma.
- Feed me candy and tell me I’m pretty.
- Candy corn has always been my favorite vegetable.
- I’ve eaten so much candy corn that I’ve turned into it.
- Never take candy from strangers, they said.
- Me so corny.
- Candy corn is my favorite vegetable.
- We elves try to stick to the four main food groups: candy, candy canes, candy corn and syrup.
- How to eat candy corn—throw it in the trash.
“Sweet and corny!”Unknown
Please be aware that all candy corn quotes without an author are from an unknown source.
I like to introduce you to the following Halloween and fall quotes for kids:
- Halloween Quotes for Kids
- Halloween Party Invitation Sayings
- Skeleton Captions
- Witch Quotes
- Frankenstein Puns
- Bat Sayings
- Ghost Quotes
- Candy Corn Puns
- Pumpkin Sayings
- Jack-O-Lantern Captions
- Fall Quotes
- Hello October Wishes
- Apple Phrases
- Leaf Quotes for Kids
- Hedgehog Quotes
- Squirrel Captions
- Halloween Sayings for Kids
- Welcome November
- Gratitude Quotes
5 Easy Candy Corn Activities
These adorable candy corn messages weren’t enough for you?
Here are 5 matching Candy Corn Activities for you:
- Candy Corn Craft Templates
- Candy Corn Man
- DIY Candy Corn Gift Box
- Candy Corn Paper Plate
- Handprint Candy Corn
If you are a visual learner, go check out this candy corn card video tutorial.
Pin Our Quotes about Candy Corn
Don’t forget to save our 35 Candy Corn Quotes on Pinterest for later! Be sure you are following along with Lil Tigers.
Now I would like to hear from you!
Which candy corn saying did you choose? Did you find a better one?
Either way, let me know by leaving a comment below right now.
I love to hear from you!