Are you looking for bat animal phrases? Then you are in the right place!
Here are 70 Bat Quotes for Kids including matching books and activities.
Let’s have a look!
There are affiliate links in this post, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will be compensated if you click through and take action. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Funny Bat Jokes
I like to start our bat quotes post with some funny bat jokes to set the mood.
Here are 10 clean bat jokes everyone can enjoy!
- How did the vampire carry her books to school? She put them in her bat-pack.
- Which of the witch’s friends was good at baseball? The bat.
- How did the little dog feel when it saw a big bat? Terrier-fied.
- Which animal is best at baseball? The bat.
- What did the bat do when he didn’t know the answer to the teacher’s question? He winged it.
- Which bat was first to learn their ABC’s? The alpha-bat.
- Why did the zoo keeper name the bat “Frost”? Because Frost-bites.
- What do little bats eat? Alpha-bat soup.
- What did the bat say to her friend when she came back to school after her holiday? “Welcome bat!”
- How do you make a bat stew? Keep him waiting.
6 Bat Facts for Kids
Next, I like to share some bat facts and book ideas before getting to our bat sayings for kids.
Bat Books for Kids
Are you interested in more kid’s activities, arts & crafts, and science experiments?
I have made it easy for you! Join our newsletter now and I will send you new fun for kids.
Subscribe for free
70 Best Bat Quotes for Kids
The sun sets earlier and the days get shorter. Fall has arrived and Halloween is around the corner.
Time to decorate the house and pick a costume for this spooky season.
Below you can find bat activities and bat craft ideas.
Here are suitable animal Bat Quotes for Kids to add to your Halloween cards.
Our list includes bat quotes for kids, short and cute bat sayings, quotes about bats, bat puns, Halloween bat quotes, and fun bat captions.
Let’s have a look and get inspired!
Cute Bat Quotes and Sayings for Kids
Your kids will love the following cute bat quotes:
- “The baby bat screamed out in fright, ‘turn on the dark, I’m afraid of the light.” – Shel Silverstein
- “Twinkle, twinkle little bat How I wonder what you’re at! Up above the world you fly, Like a tea-tray in the sky.” – Lewis Carroll
- “Sometimes you just need a spark, and then boom, boom, boom, now the bats come alive.” – J. D. Martinez
- “Blind is he as any bat that flitters. Who can only see the Thing that Glitters.” – Arthur Guiterman
- “The bat hanging upside down laughs at the topsy-turvy world.” – Japanese proverb
- “Words should wander and meander. They should fly like owls and flicker like bats and slip like cats. They should murmur and scream and dance and sing.” – David Almond
- “Bats are nature’s nighttime pilots, silently soaring through the skies.” – Unknown
- “When the sun sets, bats take to the skies, showing us the magic of twilight.” – Jane Goodall
- “With wings of leather and eyes of the night, bats dance in the moon’s soft light.” – Unknown
- “Bats may be creatures of the dark, but they remind us that even in the shadows, there’s beauty to be found.” – Anonymous
“Suspicions amongst thoughts are like bats amongst birds, — they ever fly by twilight…”Francis Bacon
Short Bat Quotes
Short but sweet. Let’s check out these our best bat phrases:
- “The colour of my soul is iron-grey and sad bats wheel about the steeple of my dreams.” – Claude Debussy
- “Them bats is smart. They use radar!” – David Letterman
- “I like being close to the bats.” – Don Mattingly
- “The fans know that I don’t give at-bats away.” – David Ortiz
- “He’d have to be blinder than a bat.” – Ellen Schreiber
- “A full mind is an empty bat.” – Branch Rickey
- “The bat is gone, but the smile remains.” – Willie Stargell
- “Since I can’t turn into a bat and fly, I’ll still need my bus pass” – Daven Anderson
- “Bats are like little guardians of the night.” – Sylvia Earle
- “In the quiet of the night, bats take flight, spreading nature’s secrets.” – Unknown
“But make no mistake: the weeds will win: nature bats last.”Robert Pyle
Did you enjoy our bat greetings for kids?
Then go check out our popular full list of Quotes For Any Occasion here.
Fun Bat Quotes
Did you like our bat jokes from above? Then you will enjoy our funny bat phrases as well.
- “What’s the best way to make a bat stew? Keep them waiting.”
- “We can’t stop here, this is bat country!” – Hunter S. Thompson
- “What do bats use to make cakes? Batter!”
- “A nod’s as good as a wink to a blind bat!” – Eric Idle
- “What do little bats eat? Alpha-bat soup.”
- “Bats may not have feathers, but they’re the original ‘flying mammals’ club members!” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Bats are proof that you don’t need a cape to be a superhero!” – Mandy Hale
- “Bats are like the acrobats of the animal kingdom, performing their aerial stunts every night.” – Unknown
- “Why did the bat bring a suitcase? Because he wanted to go on a bat-tastic vacation!” – Unknown
- “Bats are the only mammals that can pull off the ‘hanging upside down’ look with style.” – Unknown
Bat Puns for Captions
Time to check out these fun bat puns and captions next:
- What happens when two vampire bats meet? They fall in love at first bite.
- What happens when a mouse grows wings? It goes batty!
- Why do bats hate living on their own? They want to hang out with their friends.
- What’s do you call a really small bat? A battle.
- What is the best way to hold a bat? By the handle.
- Who does the famous bat get letters from? His fang club.
- What do bats learn at school? The alpha-bat!
- What markets do bats avoid at all costs? Flea markets.
- “Hanging out with my batty friends!”
- “Life’s more batty-fying when you embrace the night!”
What is the only thing smarter than a talking bat? A spelling bee.Unknown
Halloween Bat Quote
October 31st is coming by quickly. Go check out our bat quotes for Halloween next.
- “Vampires were always able to transform into creatures of the night. The dark creatures like bats have always been associated with vampires and using the darkness to their own advantage.” – Luke Evans
- “Bat, fly high. Pumpkin, sit. Black cat, cry. Spider, knit. Wicken, chant. Phantom, moan. Mummy, rant. Zombie, groan. Werewolf, howl. Owl, hoot. Goblin, growl. Pirate, loot. Skeleton, Frankenstein, Curse the sun. Poem, rhyme.” – Richelle E. Goodrich
- “I remember when we were doing the first Dragon’s Lair, I got really involved with coming up with all the little rooms and what was the danger in the room and going into it with bats and spiders and snakes.” – Don Bluth
- “The dead rise again, bats fly, terror strikes, and screams echo, for tonight it’s Halloween.”
- “When black cats prowl and pumpkins gleam, may luck be yours on Halloween.” – Unknown
- “Bats are like the secret agents of Halloween, flying in the shadows and adding a touch of mystery to the night.” – Unknown
- “Halloween wouldn’t be the same without bats flitting about in the moonlight.” – Della Reese
- “Bats and Halloween go together like witches and broomsticks.” – Unknown
- “On Halloween, even the bravest souls might be spooked by the silent wings of a bat.” – Unknown
- “Bats bring an eerie elegance to Halloween, a reminder that beauty can be found in the night’s shadows.” – Unknown
Batman Quotes for Kids
Batman, the iconic caped crusader, has a treasure trove of inspiring and memorable quotes that are perfect for kids.
From instilling values of justice to encouraging determination, these 10 Batman quotes from various sources will ignite your child’s imagination and sense of heroism.
- “It’s not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me.” – Christopher Nolan, “Batman Begins”
- “Why do we fall? So we can learn to pick ourselves up.” – Christopher Nolan, “Batman Begins”
- “In our dreams, we enter a world that’s entirely our own.” – Bill Finger, Batman Co-creator
- “It’s not about who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me.” – Frank Miller, “Batman: Year One”
- “To manipulate the fear in others, you must first master your own.” – Scott Snyder, “Batman: The Court of Owls”
- “Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.” – Grant Morrison, “Batman and Robin”
- “I wear a mask. And that mask, it’s not to hide who I am, but to create what I am.” – Christopher Nolan, “Batman Begins”
- “The night is darkest just before the dawn. And I promise you, the dawn is coming.” – Christopher Nolan, “The Dark Knight”
- “A hero can be anyone, even a man doing something as simple and reassuring as putting a coat around a young boy’s shoulders to let him know the world hadn’t ended.” – Christopher Nolan, “The Dark Knight Rises”
- “You don’t get heaven or hell. Do you know the only reward you get for being Batman? You get to be Batman.” – Neil Gaiman, “Whatever Happened to the Caped Crusader?”
These quotes from Batman’s adventures can inspire young minds, teaching them the values of resilience, compassion, and the importance of taking action to make the world a better place.
Famous Bat Phrases
You will also like our phrases about bats. Here is our full list for you:
- “For as the eyes of bats are to the blaze of day, so is the reason in our soul to the things which are by nature most evident of all.” – Aristotle
- “I got rabies shots for biting the head off a bat but that’s OK – the bat had to get Ozzy shots.” – Ozzy Osbourne
- “There cannot be found in the animal kingdom a bat, or any other creature, so blind in its own range of circumstance and connection, as the greater majority of human beings are in the bosoms of their families.” – Helen Hunt Jackson
- “The bat is a winged mouse. They live very retired during the day, but at night come out for a frolic. They fly very much uncertain, and act as though they had taken a little too much gin. They don’t seem to be bird, beast, nor insect, but a kind of live hash, made out of all three. Bats have a destiny to fill, and I will bet they fill it better than we do ours.” – Josh Billings
- “We see then that the bat is a very wonderful creature, one of Nature’s triumphs and masterpieces…” – W. H. Hudson
- “Like a bat out of hell.” – Unknown
- “Don’t bat an eye.” – Unknown
- “Blind as a bat.” – Unknown
- “Batting a thousand.” – Unknown
- “Bat in the belfry.” – Unknown
“And she was always cold toward bats, too, and could not bear them; and yet I think a bat is as friendly a bird as there is.”Mark Twain
Please be aware that all bat quotes for kids and adults without an author are from an unknown source.
There are a couple of other animals and Halloween-related quotes I like to share with you:
- Hedgehog Quotes
- Squirrel Captions
- Penguin Quotes
- Ladybug Sayings
- Bee Phrases
- Jack-O-Lantern Captions
- Monster Sayings
- Witch Puns
- Ghost Phrases
- Skeleton Quotes
- Frankenstein Sayings
- Candy Corn Captions
- Pumpkin Puns
- Halloween Sayings for Kids
- Halloween Party Invitation Wordings
- October Quotes
24 Easy Bat and Halloween Activities
Do you need more spooky bat and Halloween ideas for your kids? Then check out the following kids’ bat and Halloween activities:
- Bat Templates
- Origami Bat
- Chestnut Bat
- DIY Halloween Card Ideas
- Halloween Party Invitations
- Mummy Templates
- Monster Crafts
- Scarecrow Projects
- Frankenstein Crafts
- Halloween Games
- Mummy Ideas
- Ghost Luminaries
- Halloween Pencil Eraser
- Free Printable Halloween Bingo
- Candy Corn Templates
- Spider Art
- Skeleton Crafts
- Ghost Art and Crafts
- Toddler Halloween Activities
- No-Carve Pumpkin Decoration
- Friendly Monster Art
- Free Printable Pumpkin Templates
- Pumpkin Art Projects
- Cursive Name Monster
- Pumpkin Crafts
If you are a visual learner, also go check out this matching DIY bat card video tutorial for our bat sayings for kids.
Pin Our Cute Bat Quotes
Don’t forget to save our 70 Top Bat Phrases for Kids on Pinterest for later! Be sure you are following along with Lil Tigers.
Now I would like to hear from you!
Which saying about bats did you choose? Did you find a better one?
Either way, let me know by leaving a comment below right now.
I love to hear from you!